Headline: New Cruise to compete with Oasis

furyion5

Not funny....my son brought this site up you posted and it is super unprofessional for this site....Not appropriate....I know you were trying to be funny and humorous. You have to be careful with the types of things you post here....This is a family oriented cruise site.....

Moderators....do something about this please! Thanks!

If anything, this site is nothing about being professional, i.e. teaching others how to smuggle alcohol aboard cruises in empty soda bottles and whining about not having tiny chocolates placed on your pillows at night.

Maybe if the thread was re-titled to show more accurately what the thread or link was about, however that has never stopped anyone from posting mis-leading or half baked thread titles on here before either.

The link was meant to be light-hearted and witty and not taken seriously. If you cant separate the difference then that is not the rest of our problem. To each his own. I thought it was cute.

Wonderful...I'm being flamed for my views....whatever...its ok then....leave it hear...I get it....its ok....no problem...I'm making no waves...i love Oasis...I love this site....Have a wonderful productive weekend...Oh yeah professional---unprofessional whats the difference...its all in fun....I was having a moment....be still my heart!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not funny....my son brought this site up you posted and it is super unprofessional for this site....Not appropriate....I know you were trying to be funny and humorous. You have to be careful with the types of things you post here....This is a family oriented cruise site.....

Lighten up, I also thought it was very funny!:)

Lets see....It's a fact pirates are attcking ships of the coast, this fake web site makes fun of that fact. Your son sees it on this web site and YOU object and demand that the moderators do something about it. How about YOU having a talk with your son about things in life that are true and how they sometimes can be made fun of. Obviuosly he is old enough to find that post who knows where else he's surfing. Do you demand every post and website your son finds that YOU dont like be taken down? Who elected YOU the PC police for the internet? If you cant see the humor in the post explain to him you disapprove and move on.....but dont tread on MY rights.

Are you done??? B/C I thought I was done! HUGS! No more talking about this....try having a great Saturday....made a mistake putting my thoughts on here and how I felt....I am over it. I am allowed to make a mistake...not trying to be the PC police...stuck a food in my mouth and recognize that it doesn't taste oh so yummy. By the way, Thank you for your responses and have a great cruise critic day.

Moderators and everyone else...forget I said this (see the quote)....scratch this off as I was having a moment and did not know that it would affect people in such a unique too say the least super enlightening way....Its funny how a play on words can incite others.....By the way...love you!

Witty? Duh, I don't think so. Tasteless, maybe. But then again, this IS "OASIS OF THE SEAS", where tastelesness seems to be a way of life. Gee, sounds like a good slogan. Now put down that Johnny Rockets and go out and climb a wall on the ice skating rink.

Archived