Olympics?

LizD

Hello Carnival Cruise Cruise Critic Boards!

My DH and I will be sailing the Legend in February, which will be during the Olympics! I know that there are TVs on board, but does anyone know if Carnival will be showing the Olympics? Has anyone been on cruises that have coincided with the Olympics in the past?

Obviously we don't want to spend our whole cruise watching TV, but there are definitely a few events that we would be interested in seeing!

Thanks for any input!

I know that NBC is the broadcaster and I know that Denver is the city which provides TV. So, I assume you will have access to the NBC broadcast. I also know that the Today Show will also be broadcast from Vancouver as well during the Olympics so this should also provide a look into the games as well.

It really should not matter however, because CANADA will be kicking some Yankee butt during the winter games. This time we will OWN!:D

First day on our Valor cruise is the gold medal game in hockey. I'm kinda hoping that later that evening when the game is on, we can find a TV in a bar somewhere and watch the game. If not then that means I'll miss the game due to being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean - a pretty damn good consolation prize.

Archived