Pez Quadro Resturant

Krazcruiser

I just made a reservation at Pez Quadro Resturant. For those that been there can you please share you experience, thanks

Mind you my experiences were pre-Wilma!

I've been to Costa Maya twice and each time I've enjoyed Pez Quadro. Both times I purchased the open bar package for unlimited drinks.

I knew that it was a good pick on my first visit because half of the people there were employees from the cruiseships that was in port that day. Who would know better than cruiseship employees on what places in the ports offer the best value?

I spent the day drinking alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, eating food and relaxing. The beach in front of Pez Quadro has sea grass,but a clearing heading to opean area. The water is not deep until you go way out. There was massage tables on the right and behind Pez Quadro is a hotel with a clean bathroom. There were vendors that came by, but not that many. Due to my ship leaving port rather late, I purchased items cheaper than normal because they were heading home.

I returned to Pez Quadro in five months. I purchased the open bar again. I told some people on the ship about the Pez Quadro and they joined me. I was shocked when I arrived at Pez Quadro when they recalled me from a few months back!! I was greeted like a old friend!! I was shortly seated and enjoying my first drink of the day!

I will suggest Pez Quadro to anyone!!

Pez Quadro = 4 sided fish. Thats the term for the drug bales that wash up on the shore. The drug runners from surrounding countries will drop some bales in the coastal area near costa maya and dump the remaining drugs in another area.

I never felt unsafe because of this nor should you but I found it humorous that this happens so much they have coined a phrase for it.

BTW enjoy a nice drink on the swings @ outside bar:)

Archived