NCL Debarkment - Port of Miami

Hvnfuninmn33

Just booked my flights for my 3/6/10 cruise. Flying in a day early so no problem on that end. Just curious about my return - booked a 12:25PM flight out of MIA. Does anyone know approximately what time on average you can get off the ship? I'm hoping I didn't cut this too close but the later flight was another $150.

I cruised on the Sky back in June of this year and flew out of Miami the same day. We were at the airport by 11:00AM but the line was 2 hours long to check into our flight. Luckily they were allowing people with earlier flights to jump the line so they wouldn't miss their flights.

The security line was quick and getting to the gate was no problem. As long as you catch a quick cab and get through the check in process you should be fine.

We flew Delta so this could be different for another airline. The NCL ships are smaller than some of the other lines and tend to disembark quicker becusae they carry less passengers.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the info.....I just couldn't remember from my last cruise what time we were able to get off the ship. I'm feeling bad as my mom is flying to Arizona (I am flying home to MN) and her flight isn't until 5:30 so she'll have to hang out at MIA for most of the day. Maybe I can get her onto one of the post-cruise excursions and have her luggage sent directly to airport.

The aiport isn't that bad, but if your relatives have most of the day, the cab to the aiport is only 30 dollars from the terminal. This would be the same as your family taking the day to see south beach or seeing

downtown for the day. If they have a day after the cruise, then enjoy

Miami

Archived