Formality in Britannia Club

rafinmd

I'm wondering if dress norms are more formal in the Britannia Club than they are in the Britannia restaurant. I usually do formal nights in a conservative dark business suit, and am wondering if I will be out of place in the Britannia Club that way.

I started with a Crystal Mediterranean cruise, and things got out of control from there to:

Crystal Serenity, Athens to Rome, 10/19 to 10/31

Wind Surf, Rome to Barcelona, 10/31-11/7

QMII, Southampton R/T, 11/8-10

QMII, Transatlantic, 11/10-16

I decided to try Britannia Club to get an impression of it on the 2-day cruise. I do not own a tux, and in any case would be reluctant to carry it on an itinerary with so many changes. If I were really going to be out of place in a suit in Britannia Club, I'd probably rent a tux in Southampton.

I'm wondering if dress norms are more formal in the Britannia Club than they are in the Britannia restaurant. I usually do formal nights in a conservative dark business suit, and am wondering if I will be out of place in the Britannia Club that way.

You will be perfectly fine.

I'm wondering if dress norms are more formal in the Britannia Club than they are in the Britannia restaurant.

No.

I usually do formal nights in a conservative dark business suit, and am wondering if I will be out of place in the Britannia Club that way.

No - you will be fine.

Archived