Caribbean Islands

cbressler76

We will be sailing on the Valor soon.....

What do you all think of Roatan & Belize? where they pretty? I have been to Grand Caymon & Cozumel...... I probably should have booked the southern caribbean, but Valor was cheap! ...lol... ...but next year might be good... ;)

Been on both east and west itenararies on the Valor Great ship

Belize is a tender port great for scuba/snorkle Also did a cave/land rover/speed boat excursion fo $99 was the best bang for the buck excursion ive ever done with Carnival

Roatan ....Carnival just finished a new area called Mahogany bay so it is a private resort like area The old area was a little impoverished but real

I havnt been to the new port area so I can only comment on the old It is a nice island

you can do the southern next cruise I mostly book by price unless there is a new port or Itenarary i have to do like the Miracle next year and the new southern with a return to Aruba One of my favorite islands:D

Favorite = Cozumel Cheap and awesome water/beaches

Curacao was nice to see dutch influence.

Least = Puerto Rico,Jamaica - Both Dirty and unsafe IMHO

Port = Miami if staying before/after for south beach alone

Tampa if cruising with no stayover

IMHO St. Thomas was very nice,too commercial for me.

St. Lucia impressed with jungle,remote feel.

Aruba trade winds always blowing - palms grow angled

We will be sailing on the Valor soon.....

What do you all think of Roatan & Belize? where they pretty? I have been to Grand Caymon & Cozumel...... I probably should have booked the southern caribbean, but Valor was cheap! ...lol... ...but next year might be good... ;)

Just came back on the Legend. Roatan wins hands down. Half Moon Bay is the best.

265.jpg.d5e8138f8523534df7ca3b3d39d8e466.jpg

oh, that would be an excellent choice! I have been to all those islands although not on the same itinerary. These are awesome islands and quite different from each other which would make for a great cruise along with enough days to really relax and enjoy the ship.

hi all:)

as great as these islands were, we found that the 2 sea days at the end of our cruise were the 2 most relaxing days we have ever had at sea. They were awesome!!!!!! I would do this cruise again in a heartbeat.

Bob:d

So far Port Canaveral and Fort Lauderdale have been my favorite departure ports as they are so well organized.

Favorite Caribbean ports have been Roatan, Cartagena and Costa Rica, although I must say, have not met the port yet that I did not find something to enjoy.

We love Miami, the Bayside experience and closeness to the port. We stayed at the Holiday Inn last time and we got upgraded to a larger room on the 7th floor. The best thing of the whole vacation was waking up on Saturday morning early and watching the ships come in at the picture window, then watching the unloading and loading activity. It was like Xmas morning to a child!

Our favorite port is Half Moon Cay. With the exception of Jamaica's 7 mile beach, the sand here is the best white powder and the water is crystal clear.

Archived