Cruise Doc Question

beastiemom

I know I have read that paper docs cost money, but how much and does that only apply to reservations made after a certain date? When I go to the cruise documentation section of my reservation, I have two choices, paper docs and e-docs. The paper docs has been pre-selected, but it doesn't give a cost. We booked our reservations last Feburary or March for March 2010. I don't mind the e-docs, but if we can get paper docs without a cost, I would probably choose that, just as a keepsake.

Also, where is the selection to pre-order baggage tags? Does that only appear after final payment?

I know I have read that paper docs cost money, but how much and does that only apply to reservations made after a certain date? When I go to the cruise documentation section of my reservation, I have two choices, paper docs and e-docs. The paper docs has been pre-selected, but it doesn't give a cost. We booked our reservations last Feburary or March for March 2010. I don't mind the e-docs, but if we can get paper docs without a cost, I would probably choose that, just as a keepsake.

Also, where is the selection to pre-order baggage tags? Does that only appear after final payment?

As of now, there is no cost. Baggage tags will come with the paper docs if that's what you are getting

There is no extra charge for paper-docs which would also include your pre-printed luggage tags...You or your TA still have plenty of time to request your docs how YOU want them..I will continue to choose paper docs as long as there is an option.. We booked our cruise at about the same time you did for a Mar 2010 cruise and I wasn't charged for my paper-docs...JMHO...and Choice....

Yes, Royal Caribbean is currently having issues with the system, so the fee for paper docs has been delayed for now. It is nice that guests who receive edocs can request luggage tags. The less people having to fill them out at the pier, the better.

Archived