Your Time Dining?

newlife_2010

I am going solo and have Your Time Dining. I know with confirmed seating, they put you at a table and that is who you will eat with throughout the cruise unless you change it. But how does that work with Your Time Dining?

Your time dining is just like going to a restaurant except that they ask you what kind of seating you'd like, alone, at a smaller group table, at a larger group table, etc. And you have different table/server every night unless you ask for a certain table/server and are willing to wait a bit each night.

You can request the same table nightly, or switch it up. You probably won't have tablemates with the anytime dining....you may want to consider traditional so you'll have others to talk to....I can't even imagine eating alone everynight!

You can request the same table nightly, or switch it up. You probably won't have tablemates with the anytime dining....you may want to consider traditional so you'll have others to talk to....I can't even imagine eating alone everynight!

I was just on a cruise-went solo, and had anytime dining-I had the choice of eating alone (I was seated at a 2 top), which I did a couple of nites, or I had the choice of being seated with others (at a 4 top)-I was always seated with another couple. I never had to wait to be seated, and except for one time, I was able to be served by the same waiter, per my request.....I will do anytime dining on my next cruise.:cool:

Archived