Infinity-1 formal night. Loose or snug gown?

Renorita

On our upcoming 6 night Infinity Cruise there is 1 formal night. Anyone know what night it typically falls on? I have a snug and loose formal dress and usually take both. The first one still fits me for the first formal night which has been the first or second Sea Day on other Cruise lines, and the other fits later on for the next one, after having gained a few pounds! :D

Renorita, You really call them close. :D If a few days really make that much difference I would vote for the loose mainly because you want to be comfortable and feel good about how you look. Nothing worse than having to be aware all night that when you stand up, not everything will fall back into place naturally. :eek:

My educated guess woud be that the formal night is at the beginning of the cruise--the usual Captain's Welcome Toast on your second night onboard. Wear what you feel the most comfortable in. If you like the snug dress better, then I think it's safe to take that one. Enjoy! :D

My educated guess woud be that the formal night is at the beginning of the cruise--the usual Captain's Welcome Toast on your second night onboard. Wear what you feel the most comfortable in. If you like the snug dress better, then I think it's safe to take that one. Enjoy! :D

Char, I guess I should not have used the term "snug". ALthough it sure got Terry's attention! :D Actually the only difference is that one is an elastic waist and the other zips up. I just like the zip up one the best, but after 4 or 5 days on the ship, for some reason I have a wee bit of trouble with the zipper. :)

Archived