Pictures of the NCL Pearl!!!

CharismaticWoman

Hey Sexies!!

My DH and I cruised on the Pearl the last week in October of 2009. I said I was going to write an in-depth review, but here it is January and I still haven't finished it. I've got 4 pages so far!! Anyway, thought in the meantime my fellow CC'ers would like to see some of there pictures we took. The link contains about 200-300 pictures. Hope you enjoy!!!

***Warning!! There is Music for those of you watching at work***

Oh, PS - Starting with photo 36 is the actual cruise part. The pictures show some of our travels to Miami from GA. Yep, we drove!!

:o:o:o

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d54517a4d6a41354e44413d0d0a&blogview=true

Hey Sexies!!

My DH and I cruised on the Pearl the last week in October of 2009. I said I was going to write an in-depth review, but here it is January and I still haven't finished it. I've got 4 pages so far!! Anyway, thought in the meantime my fellow CC'ers would like to see some of there pictures we took. The link contains about 200-300 pictures. Hope you enjoy!!!

Oh, PS - Starting with photo 36 is the actual cruise part. The pictures show some of our travels to Miami from GA. Yep, we drove!!

Just went through your pics thanks for putting it together they were great. Just over three weeks and we will aboard.

What a great treat! Thank for sharing this photo/video journey! Better than any written review. I stopped it to stare at the pineapple/mango vanilla ice cream dessert in Mambos...stared for five minutes at it until I could not take it any longer! Yum yum yum!

coka

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!:)

but why do I look at pictures of the Pearl and get so depressed? Oh, wait CAUSE I'M HERE AND NOT ON THE SHIP!

As they say in Jamaica, our next cruise on the Pearl will "Soon Come"!:cool:

Hey Sexies!!

:O( can't see them at work... some sort of security risk :oP lol... will try to look at them tonight if I have time as I need to pack will be on her on Saturday! :o)

Thanks for the photos! They're great---

but why do I look at pictures of the Pearl and get so depressed? Oh, wait CAUSE I'M HERE AND NOT ON THE SHIP!

Sorry Monte, we will toast to you when we get on. Thanks again for all the info. it has really helped.

Sorry Monte, we will toast to you when we get on. Thanks again for all the info. it has really helped.

Freezing rain here this AM...think of us when you're in the sun ;) (but don't worry too much-I'll be onboard in May :))

Have a great cruise

I see you are going on the Spirit soon. Can you do the same type of photo/video review? Please, please, pretty please? Seriously, that was so cool!

coka

Not sure about the video, but we will surely take bunches of pictures. We had over 900 pictures from this vacation. We ended with a trip to Walt Disney but haven't Smileboxed those pictures yet.

The next 3+ weeks are going to feel like years.....

What a great treat! Thank for sharing this photo/video journey! Better than any written review. I stopped it to stare at the pineapple/mango vanilla ice cream dessert in Mambos...stared for five minutes at it until I could not take it any longer! Yum yum yum!

coka

It saddens me to say, but this was the best thing I had at Mambos. My meal was horrible. So bad in fact that when the Matri'd (sp) came around and asked how our meal was, I busted out in uncontrollable laughter and couldn't even speak. Sooo embarrassing and funny. I had the lobster tacos which were more like cheese tacos and the tortilla soup - tasted like Campbell’s in straight from the can (was it suppose to have chicken in it? I didn’t see any). Not good.

Archived