Way to see what cabins are available on your sailing?

knot knormal

I seem to remember there was a way to see the cabins that are still available on a particular sailing. Is there a site to do this?? I'm still on guarantee and want to see my options (or is an upgrade in my future?).

I'd just go to the website on the cruise line and fill out the info as if you want to book a cruise, then see what cabins are available.

Sorry, but there is no website that will show ALL staterooms that might be available for a particular cruise. That said, there are some things that you can do to help address some of your concerns. For example, you could go to any of the popular online booking sites and do a search to see if the particular cruise you are interested in is sold out, or whether certain categories of rooms are sold out. If a site indicates that rooms are available, I believe that they limit the number of staterooms shown to some number that is less than the total of all rooms available. I think with some cruise lines it is possible to check whether a specific stateroom is available. But, if you are interested in a large number of staterooms, this could become a tedious exercise. At any rate, depending on exactly what you want to know, you can start to construct some boundaries on the answer even if it can't be done precisely.

Booking a gurantee-- you are parked somewhere on the ship (so the cabin they have you parked in will be shown as unavailable)

that goes for ANYone who booked guarantee,

You are wasting your time looking to see whats available and where they can put you. Although fun nonetheless.

I'd just go to the website on the cruise line and fill out the info as if you want to book a cruise, then see what cabins are available.

That will only show a hand full of the cabins available in any category.

When looking for specific ones you can enter the number and see if it is available but just trying to see all that are would be pretty hard.

Our category is sold out and the other two balcony categories are now both guarantee. I have seen a post that documented a web site that showed cabins not yet assigned, guess I'll hope for the upgrade fairy.

I would love to see a website like that---but have yet to come across one.

No cruiseline will show all availabity.

lots of varibles with that---agents hold group space and release cabins back when the final payment comes due. People who are holding space but cancel --etc etc.

Once upon a time we could check by plugging in cabin numbers bymaking believe we were buying something from the gift pages. but we cant do that no longer

Archived