Fun Valor Videos

gatorclaw

Hey everybody,

Thought you might like to see the Western Caribbean Valor adventure I took w/ my folks and daughter. Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, and Coz...er... Key West.

Enjoy all the Sting ray kissin', cave tubin', monkey theivin', rope bridge swingin' action!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ACE1575512D9A045

Have fun!

Hey everybody,

Thought you might like to see the Western Caribbean Valor adventure I took w/ my folks and daughter. Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, and Coz...er... Key West.

Enjoy all the Sting ray kissin', cave tubin', monkey theivin', rope bridge swingin' action!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ACE1575512D9A045

Have fun!

Jason,

Great videos!

Loved the comment about three thousand reasons why you should arrive early to board! :D

Who was your GC Stingray & rum point tour through? The Jaws music was hillarious!

We were aboard Legend with all the same ports just a couple of weeks before your cruise with the exception of Key West; Swine Flu was still a non issue for our day in Cozumel. Thank you for allowing me to relive our cruise through your cruise. ;)

Jason,

Who was your GC Stingray & rum point tour through? The Jaws music was hillarious!

We booked through Nativeway. I've used them twice and great experience both times. The tour consists of a bus ride from the port to the boat dock. 20 minute (or so) boat ride to Stingray City. Mess with the stingrays for a bit. Then to a snorkel spot. Then on the ray to Rum Point, you put your lunch order in (lunch is included in the price of the excursion). Then to Rum Point to hang to relax for an hour and a half or so. Great excursion.

Great job on the video. I really enjoyed it. Could you please tell me who you booked Gumbalinda park through as we are going on the Dream in August.

Thank Papillon!

We booked through Carnival directly. I'd be very cautious booking outside of Carnival on this one because Gumbalimba Park is about 25 minutes or so from the port, and Roatan is not very modern- so you wouldn't want to get caught at Gumbalimba without a reliable way back to the ship.

The tour itself is perfect for families or those who like to take a slow pace but see some fun stuff. The video shows a lot of the tour, but there's other things I didn't include. Hope you like it!

I recognize you and your parents, but daughter?

Looks like you got another "waterproof" camera.

This one is much mo' betta' than the drunken cruise videos.

Ha ha. But the drunken cruise videos with my buddy are great too! The only problem with them is I just remember the videos and forget the actual experiences! I behaved a little bit more w/ my child.

Ha ha. But the drunken cruise videos with my buddy are great too! The only problem with them is I just remember the videos and forget the actual experiences! I behaved a little bit more w/ my child.

LOL... The beauty of video is you will never truly forget all the drunk antics...... as I said earlier your production on Islands of Liberty has to be one of the best video's I have ever seen... So what ever happened with Pepper?

LOL... The beauty of video is you will never truly forget all the drunk antics...... as I said earlier your production on Islands of Liberty has to be one of the best video's I have ever seen... So what ever happened with Pepper?

Who? Ha ha. We went our separate ways and she got married about a year ago. And as a nice post script, she still has a passion for cruising. :)

Archived