Solstice Blu Restaurant Costs

mollyvicto

We have sailed Celebrity many times, but this will be our first sailing on Solstice in Aqua Class. What is the extra charge for eating in Blu and how does the food compare with the main dining room? Thank you to all who answer this.

The extra charge associated with Blu is the extra money you paid for Aqua Class. It is the MDR for Aqua Class.

I have not eaten there but I hear the food is better and healthier then the MDR but I certainly could be wrong.

I found the food at Blu to be significantly better than the main dining room, but not quite up there with the high surcharge specialty restaurants (i.e. Muranos, Tuscan Grill, Silk Harvest). What is nice about Blu is that it is much smaller than the MDR, so it is less crowded, quieter and the food is cooked-to-order rather than served banquet style as in the MDR. Aqua class guests are assigned to Blu for dinner and you also have the option of eating breakfast there as well (they have a couple nice items not available for breakfast in the MDR such as museli prepared tableside and fruit smoothies). I found Aqua Class to be well worth the extra cost; it is a great concept.

We love Blu. Click on our Equinox 12/14/09 cruise in my signature below to view menus and food photos.

These are some of the best photos I have seen of the food offered at Blu. I especially loved the full menus that you posted. Very much looking forward to being there again in December. Thanks again....happy cruising

Archived