Cagneys or La Bistro?

nseagirl

Thanks for offering the question. I like my steak thick cut, med to med rare with a good crust. Filet is the only cut I order. So it looks like Le Bistro it is for me, too. DH loves fr onion and mushroom soups. Do they serve both at Le Bistro? We're going on Jewel if that makes a difference in wether or not they serve it in a bread bowl or not???

Thanks for more input as well.

Thank you!

I will check for the omlette station for you too. Fortunately, we are in the Villas this cruise, so I will probably go to Cagney's every morning for breakfast.

When we were in the Villas last year, I made a happy accidental discovery. I was the first one awake in the room, and we had someone sleeping on the sofa bed, so I grabbed my bathrobe and my book, and headed into the courtyard for coffee. Our wonderful butler (Michael) came up to me, and asked if he could bring me anything from the Cagney's breakfast menu! By day 3 all the Villa residents were having breakfast in the courtyard in their jammies and bathrobes. We were lucky to have a wonderful group that enjoyed that sort of comeraderie, but I highly recommend breakfast in the courtyard. It's a bit decadent, and that's a great thing on vacation.

Also, don't know if they still have it, but I loved the crab cakes benedict.

The Food and Beverage Manager on the Star just confirmed they are still serving the mushroom soup in a bread bowl.:D

The mushroom soup was not served in a bread bowl in LeBistro last week on the Pearl. It was called 4 mushroom soup and was delicious. Had a deep rich, flavor but definitely not servied in a bread bowl.

The mushroom soup was not served in a bread bowl in LeBistro last week on the Pearl. It was called 4 mushroom soup and was delicious. Had a deep rich, flavor but definitely not servied in a bread bowl.

OMG that 4 mushroom soup was unbelievably good!!!! and yes, served in a regular bowl.

Archived