Why No Pier 2?

CRLess

Yesterday, there were 3 Princess ships in port and none of them used the normal Princess terminal at Pier 2. Today, the Crown is in port and they are berthed at Pier 29. Is Pier 2 being renovated or has Princess moved their operation?

Yesterday, there were 3 Princess ships in port and none of them used the normal Princess terminal at Pier 2. Today, the Crown is in port and they are berthed at Pier 29. Is Pier 2 being renovated or has Princess moved their operation?

We came in on the Ruby yesterday. As we were collecting our bags, we had a baggage handler load and take them for us, and we asked him why we were at that pier. He said that the usual Princess terminal was being reserved for the Pro Bowl. Don't know what that means, since I doubt any of the teams were sailing in. Maybe they were using the terminal for staging equipment, teams, etc. In any case, the baggage handler worked there all the time, and I think he knew what he was talking about.

I saw that too. I figured it had something to do with the Pro Bowl.

Just wait until next week with the Super Bowl. :eek:

Vickie,We missed you at the dinner in Claudio's suite.Hope you enjoyed the second cruise!

too little time, had plans, but had drinks with him and he gave us a nice treat on the Ruby. Plus all the officers knew us because of him.

when is your next voyage?

too little time, had plans, but had drinks with him and he gave us a nice treat on the Ruby. Plus all the officers knew us because of him.

when is your next voyage?

We are on Star 4/24 to Europe,Emerald 9/5 & 9/12 and Ruby 10/8 from Venice to FLL.How about you?John

We are on Star 4/24 to Europe,Emerald 9/5 & 9/12 and Ruby 10/8 from Venice to FLL.How about you?John

Oh sounds devine... unfortunately I still have to work and so does Bernie and they jsut don't give us enough holidays

Nothing booked currently, but looking

Oh sounds devine... unfortunately I still have to work and so does Bernie and they jsut don't give us enough holidays

Nothing booked currently, but looking

Vickie,I still work when I am at home but my goal is now 60 days at sea every year.You will be doing it when you reach my age.

Archived