Trouble Booking Specialty Restaurants

MerDub

Is anyone else having difficulty booking the specialty restaurants on Celebrity's website? When I press search it just takes me back to the same page. It's stuck in a loop or something. Anyone else experiencing this or know if I'm doing something wrong?

Hi,

I was stymied when using Firefox trying to get a reservation at a specialty restaurant. After reading a thread about it, I switched to Safari (don't go near IE if you don't have to!) and it worked like a charm. Apparently Celebrity doesn't code for Firefox. Annoying, but simple fix once you know about it.

fern (who also uses a mac) :rolleyes:

Thanks! Apparently not everything is made for Mac!

I did mine on a mac. Found that if you hit the back button for any reason it wont let you back in, once you go into my celebrity and manage my reservation you have to keep going and finish your reservation with a credit card or it won't hold and show your reservation. Hope this helps.

It is not your server...I just called and their is a problem on Celebrity's

end with more than one sailing. The gal told me they are aware of it

and are working to fix the problem.

Is anyone else having difficulty booking the specialty restaurants on Celebrity's website? When I press search it just takes me back to the same page. It's stuck in a loop or something. Anyone else experiencing this or know if I'm doing something wrong?

I was trying to make reservations as well and it didn't work. I called

Celebrity and it is on their end. They are aware there is a problem

and are working on it.... more than one sailing is being affected:eek:

Just use the phone. It takes 5 minutes and they give you all the times available.

I too couldn't get it to work but the phone worked and an actual person answers.

Uhhh...nope, not in my case. They had no access to provide me which

times were available. The gal was very nice though:) and I will try again

later this week. I don't sail till May but I want to book at least 2

evenings ahead of time.

I had the same issue. Depends the ship your on. Some can’t book drink package, dinner, or spa. It has nothing to do with the amount of sailings, I only have one.

The rep told me to try back within six months of cruising and to keep trying back but there are no guarantees.

Solstice class seems to have the most issues.

It looks like there are 2 issues then....something to do with certain

servers AND something to do with Celebrity's system only pertaining

to certain sailings.

I don't know if anyone else said this yet, but we pre booked Murano on the Century thru the Captains Club 1-800 #. It took 2 phone calls, the first person refused to take the reservation. We called back the next day with no trouble- we did have to give a first & second choice of date/time. We found out the day we had booked for was the formal night & rebooked it after boarding with the maitre d' - also with no problems

Archived