ECSTASY 5 day menu

GGonza

• 3 weeks later...

sorry, there was no place to pick up menus on board. There were only hard menus in the dining rooms and the only paper one was behind closed glass each night. Sorry to disappoint you all. Word of advice, no one at our table enjoyed any of the shrimp dishes served for dinner.

sorry, there was no place to pick up menus on board. There were only hard menus in the dining rooms and the only paper one was behind closed glass each night. Sorry to disappoint you all. Word of advice, no one at our table enjoyed any of the shrimp dishes served for dinner.

I went to the Purser desk and asked for a copy of the evenings menu and they made a copy for all the remaining nights - they didn't blink an eye.

Ahh, ok....stay away from the shrimp.....anything in particular that you went "damn, now thats good!"?

There were some smoked chicken with black bean appetizers the last night that were really good. Also the pumpkin soup.

Was the shrimp just too fish-y, or dirt taste, or what? I have had shrimp, especially back around the time there was a big oil spill in the Gulf, that tasted oil-ish. Anything else that was really good or bad? Tell us more!

:)

I also liked the chicken and black bean appetizer!

I will add that on the last night of our 5 day cruise, I had Delice of the Ocean - it was NOT good. My husband had grilled perch, I believe, which was much better. Stay away from Delice of the Ocean!

Archived