Tropicana Juicy Rewards = OBC

Duha

Just a heads up for you orange juice drinkers.

Tropicana has a new rewards program that gives you stuff for entering codes off of the package of Tropicana products. After registering for the rewards program you can view the cataloge of items to use your points on. It just happens that one of the choices is NCL OBC. After spending about $9 in Tropicana orange juice you can recieve a $50 OBC. Its a good deal if you drink a lot of orange juice. There are different levels of OBC depending on the stateroom you have booked. Limit one offer per stateroom.

This was great info! Thank you for the heads up. I found the site and went to the fridge... we had tons of oj! I entered the codes and for OBC for 2 of our balcony rooms... looks like our interior rooms are out of luck-- this is only for Balcony higher. If you have a suite, etc. there is a 300$ obc available...

You print out the "reward" and then mail it to NCL.. hopefully there are no catches here...

This is great! I just registered the free carton of Orange Juice that I received from Stop and Shop this week, and that alone gave me 6 points! Too bad you can only use one credit per stateroom!

Here are the specifics from the website:

On-board credit (OBC) amount is per stateroom based on cruise length: For 3 - 5-day sailings: $50 OBC for Balcony, $50 OBC for Mini-Suites and Villas. For 6-day salings or longer: $100 OBC for Balcony, $100 OBC for Mini-Suites, $100 OBC for Suites and Villas. Booking window: 2/1/2010 - 12/30/2010 applicable to sailing dates between 2/1/2010 and 10/31/2011. How to Qualify: Reservation must be made prior to mailing in coupon. Only original, OBC certificates can be accepted. Guest needs to mail OBC Certificates to NCL Attn: Marketing Department, Norwegian Cruise Line, Tropicana Offer, Marketing Department, 7665 Corporate Center Drive, Miami, FL 33126. Offer shown in U.S. dollars, per stateroom based on cruise length, and applies to select sailing(s). Offer applies to new and existing reservations and to 1st and 2nd guest in stateroom. Limit one OBC certificate per staterom. Cruise must be booked and the coupon applied, prior to the expiration date of coupon. Sailing date may occur after the expiration date on the coupon, but before 10/31/2011. 1-2-day sailings are excluded. Inside and Oceanview staterooms are excluded. OBC must be used for any on-board purchases or will be forfeited. Certificate also applies to reservation booked under Leadership fare (program code PG6) or Latitude discount fare (program code DMPP6). Not combinable with any other coupons, promotions, on-board credit or discount offers. This coupon cannot be redeemed on-board, has no cash value, not transferable and not valid retroactively. Singles paying 200% of the rate are eligible to per stateroom on-board credit amount. All cancellation fees will follow NCL schedule listed in the brochure and http://www.ncl.com. Cancellation fees are applicable based on the booking/sailing dateand accommodations; NCL strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection on all bookings. On-board service charges are additional and will be automatically added to on-board account. Government taxes and fees are additional. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective immediately, NCL is suspending the company's fuel supplement for all voyages at this time. The Company reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests should the price of light sweet crude oil according to the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index) increase above $65 per barrel. NCL may collect any fuel supplement charge in effect at time of sailing, even if cruise fare has been paid in full. Offers are based on availability, are capacity controlled, and combinability with other offers is subject to change or cancellation at any time per NCL discretion. Other restrictions may apply. NCL is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Norwegian Cruise Line must receive coupons on or before 12/30/2010. Certificate expires 12/30/2010.

WE booked our cruise last week within the booking period. When I asked my NCL PCC about this, she checked with her supervisor. I was told this promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion. Since I booked under the UPGRADE promo that is going on right now and I'm receiving the room upgrade to a BA, the $100 OBC through Tropicana would not be as much of a savings as the stateroom upgrade. The Tropicana OBC and any other promotions or discounts or OBC that you have booked under will not be combined. When you submit this coupon, be sure that what you already received isn't a better deal for you. If anyone has received any other info direct from NCL, please let us know.

I was told it would take away any onboard credits or discounts you already may have received. Check before doing it, it could be a bad deal, unless you have absolutely no discount and are paying a full fare and have no onboard credit at all.

The specifics on this can have you running in circles.

Just talked to my neighbor who called her PCC at NCL who asked a supervisor and he said that she could get the OBC even though she has military discount and OBC of $100 already. Also she booked in Jan. Could it be that her cruise isn't until Aug.? I'll call my PCC later and ask. Hope it's true for all of us!

I booked through a TA and she was unable to get an answer about whether this would apply to a booking made under the Work to Play program.

If I read the terms and conditions with a literal eye, it would appear that it doesn't. Calling to ask seems to result in misinformation. Anyone had any positive feedback on this working with the Work to Play program?

I know it's not the Latitudes discount listed but I'm not sure about that Leadership discount and what falls underneath that.

Just talked to my neighbor who called her PCC at NCL who asked a supervisor and he said that she could get the OBC even though she has military discount and OBC of $100 already. Also she booked in Jan. Could it be that her cruise isn't until Aug.? I'll call my PCC later and ask. Hope it's true for all of us!

I'm in the same situation, military discount with $100 OBC already and I was told "no". I think it is worth a stamp to give it a try, though.

Has anyone else contacted their PCC or NCL and asked about this promotion and combining it with the present UPGRADE promo?

I'll be talking to my PCC later tonight so I'll ask him about it when I talk to him and let everyone know when I find out.

So I could buy 3 Tropicana OJs , get 3 points for each one, now I have 9 points, NCL will give me a $300 OBC if I book a suite?

This is from the Trop. web site

special offer exclamation

Booking window: Feb. 1, 2010-December 30, 2010. Applicable to sailings booked 9 months or greater prior to sailing date, but sailing before October 31, 2011. Limit one on-board credit (OBC) certificate per stateroom. 1 - 6 day sailings are excluded. Oceanview, Balcony and Mini-Suite staterooms are excluded. How to Qualify: Reservation must be made prior to mailing in OBC. Only original, OBC certificates can be accepted. Guest needs to mail OBC to NCL Attn: Marketing Department. Norwegian Cruise Line must receive OBC on or before December 30, 2010. Certificate expires December 30, 2010.

The only thing I have a problem with is this (Applicable to sailings booked 9 months or greater prior to sailing date, but sailing before October 31, 2011.

I booked a B2B April 17 ,2009 we don't sail until Oct 23, 2010 and part two is Oct.30, 2010 does anything here count?? I will not rebook as the cruise has gone up in price $900 a person. HELP my PCC is lost with this.

Archived