Anyone know where Luckie Puris is?

Ausgirl

Still no sign of her.... if she had been back on the boards she would have seen this thread. And she also hasn't answered an email I sent her a few weeks back when I started to wonder where she had gotten to. Its definitely not a case of just not returning for no reason, as she was a very active regular, and was looking forward to posting while on her cruise and catching up when she got back.

Have you thought that Luckie Puris could have got banned from here for posting something she was not meant too? Or she’s could have computer problems, internet problems, problems with family life, problems with her own life? etc…

Could be, but I doubt it. She posted every single day for the last year at least. Her last post was from her cruise where she started a day by day blog and never returned. She never went to her meet and mingle which she was so looking forward to. She used to post from home and work so it wouldnt be computer or internet problems. Yes, could be family life problems, whatever, but I too am thinking there's more to it. I hope she is not seriously sick or worse. I got to know her fairly well on the boards and we also emailed a bit. I am really concerned about her. I guess we will never know unless she reappears.

This thread reminds me of a poster we had a couple of years back. She started the roll call thread for our cruise & was very excited. She suddenly stopped posting and didn't come to our meet & greet. I expressed great concern at the time. Turns out she was at the meet & greet but had started posting under another name & came to the m&g as that person, not the original poster.

I'm not saying LuckiPuris has done this, I have no resaon to believe that but just letting you know one of the things that can happen.

this thread reminds me of the same sort of thing which happened to me on Trip Advisor...one poster wrote multiple posts every day for at least 6 months, before and after her trip to vietnam...one evening we exchanged 15 messages back and forth, (on a private message page) and mid-'conversation' she disappeared ...pfffffttttt...never ever to be heard of again.

It is so frustrating and I often think of her and wonder ***** happened.

anyoo, I hope Lucky surfaces again and tells you all what happened.

I hate to be negative, but I really fear for the worse! Poor Luckie!

She last logged in on the 31st Jan, maybe the excitement of her holiday has subsided and she is just happy to read. Al though it is odd that she is not responding to anyones emails as well....People can be fickle sometimes and we cant judge everyone merely by their posts. Anyway hope everything is ok :)

She last logged in on the 31st Jan, maybe the excitement of her holiday has subsided and she is just happy to read. Al though it is odd that she is not responding to anyones emails as well....People can be fickle sometimes and we cant judge everyone merely by their posts. Anyway hope everything is ok :)

She had over 2000 posts and not only about this last cruise.

Still, we can keep speculating, and never know. I still think something has happened to her, and am hoping not, but nothing we can do.

I hope one day she will pop back up on the boards and tell us she is ok.

Still, we can keep speculating, and never know.

True, I have an alternative thought about the reason from something else, but ultimately we can only speculate so it doesn't do any good to put it out there. People make their own decisions so we can only wait to hear from her again.

Some time ago, my sister used to post on here and when her husband found out he put his foot down and told her 'no way' was she being part of an online group.:mad: People wondered what happened to her and I couldn't say anything about being related. We also had heaps of trouble because we posted on the same computer at our place because we get 'free' internet here. Not checking to see who was signed in meant we posted as the other now and again.:confused: People still think it was me being both posters. It could simply be that her husband is like my b-i-l, paranoid!:rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone, have FINALLY managed to get back on the boards and found this thread. I do apologise for not completing my postings on the cruise as I had computer issues and planned to post and get back on the boards when I got back from the cruise, but unfortunately for reasons have been unable to get back until now.

Thank you for your concerns, glad to say that everything is fine and am well!

For those who have emailed, I have not been able to access that email since last year so have missed your emails.

Hope everyone on CC has enjoyed their cruises this year and are busy planning new ones!

Unfortunately no cruises booked for me yet, although do have a trip booked to the US for the end of the year which I am very excited about.

How about you guys? Any new cruise adventures? There sure are some great cruise sales out there are the moment, very tempting. There was a great offer a month ago…3 nights for $65 which looked great!

Hope everything is well with everyone here! :) Luckie Puris

Hi everyone, have FINALLY managed to get back on the boards and found this thread. I do apologise for not completing my postings on the cruise as I had computer issues and planned to post and get back on the boards when I got back from the cruise, but unfortunately for reasons have been unable to get back until now.

Thank you for your concerns, glad to say that everything is fine and am well!

For those who have emailed, I have not been able to access that email since last year so have missed your emails.

Hope everyone on CC has enjoyed their cruises this year and are busy planning new ones!

Unfortunately no cruises booked for me yet, although do have a trip booked to the US for the end of the year which I am very excited about.

How about you guys? Any new cruise adventures? There sure are some great cruise sales out there are the moment, very tempting. There was a great offer a month ago…3 nights for $65 which looked great!

Hope everything is well with everyone here! :) Luckie Puris

hi Luckie, when we hadnt heard from you we thought you got thrown overboard from the Rhapsody.....glad to have you back

rkmw

Hi Lucky.

It certainly is good to see you post. You do not need any reasons for being away.:D I am just pleased you are ok.

The other posts were merely concerns about you not to pry.

Hope you stay around now, you will find that most things are the same around here, you will be able to slot right back in!!!:D:D

Wow, great to hear from you Luckie! I know a lot of people here were a bit concerned when you weren't around for awhile, and I'm pleased to see you back again. :D

I hope you enjoyed the Rhapsody cruise, and your upcoming US trip will be great fun. I bet you've got pages of posts to catch up on!! :eek:

Hi Lucky.

It certainly is good to see you post. You do not need any reasons for being away.:D I am just pleased you are ok.

The other posts were merely concerns about you not to pry.

Hope you stay around now, you will find that most things are the same around here, you will be able to slot right back in!!!:D:D

Well said Karon! Welcome back Luckie...if its any consolation the gentle pursuasion and nudging of my lovely CC friends resulted in us booking another cruise post haste, so i reckon you will have another countdown ticker before you know it.... :)

Welcome back LuckiePuris :)

Nice to see you around again, we all missed you!

Hope you can stick around again! And tell us about your NZ cruise you did.

Hi Kiwi, hope all is well in NZ and you have not been affected by the earthquakes.

Yep, apart from the Earthquake in Christchurch its been good in NZ, although it has been cold, wet and very muddy!

Hi LuckiePuris, welcome back 'on board' so to speak...

I do hope you received my thank you message for the photo you sent me of the Rhapsody leaving Sydney with me on board.....:D. So exciting to see myself standing on my balcony waving my sarong like a lunatic.

Nice to be in touch again.

Jillybean:)

Archived