New to Azamara question

lkmamom

Just a quick question. I am new to Azamara so very excited about our cruise this May! I tried to search for an answer to my question but could not find the answer. Does Azamara offer complimentary upgrades with their staterooms? We are actually pleased with the stateroom we chose, just curious :)

Thanks

Linda

Just a quick question. I am new to Azamara so very excited about our cruise this May! I tried to search for an answer to my question but could not find the answer. Does Azamara offer complimentary upgrades with their staterooms? We are actually pleased with the stateroom we chose, just curious :)

Thanks

Linda

Hi Linda !

On occasion, Azamara offers new booking promtions that offer Cabin Upgrades. As for your current booking ? You can always ask about being upgraded, but the odds of a "complimentary" upgrade are slim. Keep checking prices, as you may be able to move to a higher category cabin, should their prices decline. Enjoy your Cruise !

Andy, If you happen to read this, any chance you can out if there are any benefits to paying extra for havng a sunset veranda (over and above the view from the balcony) or is it the same as a regular balcony cabin. I think this is now called the Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom. We have one boooked for out first Az crusie in April and regardless are very happy that we have an aft cabin.

Thanks,

Deb.

Andy, If you happen to read this, any chance you can out if there are any benefits to paying extra for havng a sunset veranda (over and above the view from the balcony) or is it the same as a regular balcony cabin. I think this is now called the Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom. We have one boooked for out first Az crusie in April and regardless are very happy that we have an aft cabin.

Thanks,

Deb.

Hi Deb !

I will be happy to ask, but I am fairly certain the benefits are the same, and its about the location. If I hear more, I will post it on this thread.

Thanks,

Deb.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, so hopefully you won't take this as bad news, or maybe you know already. We were looking down the back of the ship from the Windows cafe, and noticed that at least some of the balconies on the stern had a solid balcony railing - all metal and no glass. So those cabins would have a wonderful view of the wake while you are standing up, and a not-as-wonderful view of metal and sky while you are seated.

I love aft cabins, but I'd have to think hard about the solid metal on the balcony.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa, No you aren't the bearer of bad news as I was aware of the solid balcony configuration. I don't know if it will make any difference but hubbie is 6'2 and I'm 5'9 which may help us a little. Having weighed up many reviews of these cabins (some say vibration, soot etc) we still decided to give them a try.

Andy, I appreciate you checking this for me. I too would be surprised if we get any "extras" but no harm in asking.

Deb.

Archived