Does anyove have a Royal Caribbean tattoo?

• 2 years later...

I have a small crown and anchor logo on the top of my foot... Funny thing is, when cruising, everyone on the ship assumes it's a fake!

I'll tell you one thing, my team ALWAYS gets the points when I offer it up on the "show me a strategically placed tattoo" question during Quest. :p

Edited by JaxieWaxie

I have a small crown and anchor logo on the top of my foot... Funny thing is, when cruising, everyone on the ship assumes it's a fake!

I'll tell you one thing, my team ALWAYS gets the points when I offer it up on the "show me a strategically placed tattoo" question during Quest. :p

Picture please!! :D

I've always wanted to but the medication (blood thinners) I take makes it's financially impractical. In order to get any tattoo, I have to stop by oral meds and go on Lovenox shots for three to four weeks, at a rate of $500 per week!:eek::eek:

Doesn't stop me from wishing I had one, though!

Brenda Patrick, who used to post here has the anchor on her thigh and the words Loyal to Royal. You can go to their thread on the Floataway Lounge and look up her photo.

I've been thinking about getting a very small (nickel size) Coconut Tree on my ankle so I can wear a body rhinestone in the middle. Maybe this next cruise...ya never know.:cool:

Edited by BecciBoo

I love being unique. No tats at all and never will.

Used to be those with tats were unique, no more.:D

I have seen a wide variety of tats and I seem to remember seeing a thread on this a few years ago.

I have been saying for a couple of years now that I want a Crown & Anchor tattoo! Still thinking about it......just haven't decided where. Didn't it hurt a lot on the top of your foot?

pain is subjective....I say that sometimes you have to go through a little pain to get to the pleasure :eek::eek::eek:

I have been saying for a couple of years now that I want a Crown & Anchor tattoo! Still thinking about it......just haven't decided where. Didn't it hurt a lot on the top of your foot?

Actually no -- and I was expecting it to since that's what everyone says. To be honest, it hurts more when I nick my shin with a razor!

I have the Crown and Anchor on my ankle ... I love it! About the tattoo statistics, you have to get things that mean something to you personally. I didn't get any until my 40s. I love all of mine (5) ... I think I'm done for now.

As noted by BecciBoo:

My wife, Brenda, (Breal6) started off with the Crown and Anchor on her left thigh, when we were on our next cruise, people asked her if it was one of those fake ones.

That really got to Brenda's goat, she when w got home she went to get the words,

Loyal to

above the Crown and Anchor and

Royal

below the Anchor.

All of the top execs at the Miami office saw her tattoo on our pre-inaugural cruise on the Liberty of the Seas. We sat and talked with them on the cruise.

We cannot cruise anymore, Brenda suffered a massive stroke Feb. 27, 2008, 2 days before our next cruise.

We are on the Floataway Lounge now as I give updates on Brenda's condition.

Allen (Cameraguy)