Solstice Helipad

Ltvscout

The helipad on Solstice class ships is near the private crew outdoor area, so I think it is generally off limits. There may be certain occasions where it is opened up to passengers. Here is a picture of the helipad taken from the Bridge - you can see the crew area as well.

Bridge2.jpg.ffce01994387f107e6dbf705af20071a.jpg

sometimes the captains club will host special events such as sail away parties for elite members and suite guests. During normal operation the pad is always off limits unless a authorized crew member who has access such as the officers of captains club hostess lets you in.. usually on sailings that have 100+ elite members , its impossible to host a sail away party for all the elite members. we had a great experience in venice, champagne , caviar and front front row views of venice for a elite member sail in party.. total white glove service and hope everybody gets chance to experience.

Mike, was the sailaway party for anyone or only Elite and above? We're booked in AQ in October, but it's our first Celebrity sailing.

I'm not Mike, but I can answer. The sail away party we did on Equinox was open to all passengers. And it was great.

It was open to everyone. I would go early because the line was long. That way you can get next to the railing on whatever side you choose.

Actually, we stayed in the shade when we arrived (it was HOT out there!). By the time the ship pulled away, most people had left and we had our pick of great spots. I have to say, that was so much fun. And the captain got into a horn battle with an NCL ship. No contest, we won!:D

Archived