Aft Wrap (#7445) on Carnival

jppmp

I'm so excited, i can hardly contain myself. My wife just upgraded us from a regular balcony to an aft wrap on the freedom for our May 30th cruise. We're both as excited as all getout:) We've had a balcony before but never an aft wrap.

Yeah, it's a big deal to us. we've seen so much about the aft wraps on this site that it really seemed like a neat way to go. given that most say these rooms see out quickly, it was interesting that one was still available this close to the sail date.

Yeah they do seem to book quick...congrats again you will enjoy.

im surprised there are still 4 open on my sailing:confused: economy still sour i guess

that's okay, we just enjoyed our 1st ES price drop:D

OP enjoy, don't forget to post when u return

Hi there!

Take good care of those two cabins as we have them the week after you!

Have a great cruise!:D

ABSOLUTELY!

They will be well broken in....we are having the ending of our cabin crawl in one of them....on our lovely balcony of course!

dh & I have one cabin and my db & dsil have the other! We are excited!

I have a aft wrap on the conquest in May, had the same cabin last year. You will love it!!!:D congrats on the great upgrade. We also got a price drop on the ES, plus I have the onboard credit from the future cruise rate.

I have 7445 for my upcoming cruise almost a year away and all aft wraps on this sailing are sold out...they are popular..

We also have this booked for the February 12 2011 on the Liberty . Cruisin Suzin, I hope you leave this in good shape for us. :)

• 4 weeks later...
We have aft wrap Cabin 7445 coming up on our Liberty cruise May 8! This will be our first aft wrap and judging by the responses...it won't be our last! Can't wait to see pics!!

DStarr,

Come on over to the Roll Call for this cruise if you have not done so already:).

It is a great group of people and we have lots going on.

Hope to see ya over there:D.

I also have my first AFt Wrap booked:o.

MORE DAYS

WOO HOO

Pittsburghgirlee - Sounds like fun! How do I go to "roll call"?

From the home page:

Boards

ROLL CALLS - Members Only

Carnival Roll Calls

Carnival Liberty Roll Calls

Carnival Liberty 5/8/10. Anyone else cruisin'

Here is the link.....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1028925&page=27

So glad that you will be joining us.

We have a Meet N Greet set up for all 50 plus of us:D:D.

Let me know and I will gladly add you and anyone else to the list.

I was in this one on the Glory last Sept. You are gonne be in awe when you step out on that balcony. Don't forget the bungees. I am sure you already knew that!

I'm so excited, i can hardly contain myself. My wife just upgraded us from a regular balcony to an aft wrap on the freedom for our May 30th cruise. We're both as excited as all getout:) We've had a balcony before but never an aft wrap.

We have 4 "regular" aft balconies on the Triumph in June. I keep checking the Carnival site and only one of the aft wraps on all 3 decks is booked at this time. Oh I wish the Upgrade Fairy would call and make me a deal on the 2 aft wraps on our deck!

Our cabins are the 2 on the far left and 2 on the far right for now. I am a little concerned about the ones that only have a chair and table...are they smaller? Oh well..I am sure it will be fine. My DH wants to sleep on the balcony.:o

• 1 month later...

We have the 7445 on Freedom in August for an 8 day cruise. Looking forward to a very relaxing cruise, so we thought the aft balcony would be great for that!! Hope everyone who has this before then will report back on their thoughts!!:)

Archived