Are all MDR meals also served in Windjammer?

Just wondered if everything in MDR is also served in Windjammer. We may be dinning only in Windjammer and I don't want to miss the lobster. I know on past trips we have gone through Windjammer and have seen the same foods we ate in MDR.

We will be on Freedom day after tomorrow!!!:D

No lobster in the Windjammer...only the MDR. I have read on these boards that many of the MDR selections are offered in the Windjammer, but the few times I have gone to the buffet for dinner I was disappointed in the selection and quality of food. For dinner, I definately prefer the MDR or specialty restaurants.

At the risk of being flamed, I for one cannot understand why the rubber fish they call lobster is such a big deal. It is not very good and cooked too much. I live in New England where the lobster is real. If you live anywhere else you should go to Red Lobster and eat that crap for 9.99. It is way better than cruise ship lobster.

once you board go to the maitre 'd as soon possible and request main seating. It'll be in the Cruise Compass when he's available for changes, usually starting at 2 pm. Then you may have to follow up, at the early seating, stand in line and see if they came up with something (don't rely on his "we'll contact you if we can make a change")

Archived