Serenade swimming pools.

Salt water, until you hit the Freedom class ships....anything older than that will be saltwater! There are freshwater showers to rinse off after you take a dip! That helps with the "stickiness" that can happen when you combine salt with sunscreen!

Is there an adults only pool? Where is it and do they actually enforce the adults only rule?

If you are still talking about the Serenade, yes, there is an adults-only area called the Solarium. It has a BEAUTIFUL pool and hot tubs. The age restriction is 16 and up, and it IS enforced. Any time that I have seen underage in there, I either give them the fisheye, or have seen RC personnel come along and gently direct them to leave.

Pools were so cold I thought they were made from ice sculptures... but now that I know they are salt water... they must have carved them from icebergs. :cool: Solarium was my oasis! No screaming children. :p I am working on planning a cruise on a line that discourages children all together.

Pools were so cold I thought they were made from ice sculptures... but now that I know they are salt water... they must have carved them from icebergs. :cool: Solarium was my oasis! No screaming children. :p I am working on planning a cruise on a line that discourages children all together.

You and I must be kindred spirits!

Was on Serenade 1/16-1/30 2010. Did not see this particular cat hanging out. Must have been a quick dip, perhaps from another Radiance Class ?

Hmm, well it is from my Serenade album...maybe it was out for a walk when you were there?

Hmm, well it is from my Serenade album...maybe it was out for a walk when you were there?

Probably didn't notice our friend because when I took that last step into the pool (waist deep) I was too busy noticing that I had lost feeling from some very vital areas.

How is that possible in the Caribbean, still trying to figure that one out!

Archived