Dive Fair Helen or Ti Kaye Resort?

Trvlr37

We are looking to snorkel for our cruise day in St. Lucia and wanted to know which would give us the best snorkeling opportunities - either a snorkel tour with Dive Fair Helen dive shop or going to Ti Kaye resort and snorkeling there? Which would be the better tour?

I can only speak for the Ti Kaye resort as we have not been with your other choice.

We were in St. Lucia in early February 2010, and we booked the Ti Kaye through Serenity Tours.

It was a perfect day! This was one of the best snorkeling sites we have been too, and it is just off their beach. Several catamarans come in to this cove, and when we saw them we thought it would be crowded, but very few snorkeled, they were there for a swim.

We had beach chairs, snorkeling gear, a wonderful lunch and 2 soda type drinks included. Transport was from our cruise ship and back by Island Divers who are the ones at Ti Kaye.

It is so beautiful there!!!!

It was crystal clear and there were schools of fish all through the rock coral area off the right side of the bay when you are standing on the beach looking at the water.

There is snorkeling off the left too, but by the time we got around too it, we felt like it had gotten a little rough (wave wise) to go to that area.

This was a wonderfully relaxing day!!!

The little restaurant is right on the beach almost over the water, and the food was wonderful. They were all so nice!

I am not sure if it was just the time we were there, but there were little hummingbirds all around. I saw 5 at one time on a tree area where you walk up to their bathroom.

I would to this again in a heartbeat.

If you have your own snorkel equipment, you may want to consider the Ti Kaye spa day. For not much more money, you get an hour massage at the resort and everything else included in the snorkel package (except the snorkel equipment).

We had a great day at Ti Kaye a few months ago. I dove with Island Divers while my wife did the spa package. It was windy the day we were there so she did not snorkel.

Archived