Labadee Cabana's

Hap

• 1 month later...

not sure if this has been said, I remember reading a post on here a few weeks back (I think it was on this thread can't be bothered to read three pages of responses) that stated you cannot reserve cabana pre-cruise, you can a week in advance assuming you can stay in email contact with your ships concierge

not sure if this has been said, I remember reading a post on here a few weeks back (I think it was on this thread can't be bothered to read three pages of responses) that stated you cannot reserve cabana pre-cruise, you can a week in advance assuming you can stay in email contact with your ships concierge

Yes, the concierge will get ahold of you a week before the cruise and at that time you can reserve a cabana.

Laura

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's another question about the cabana rentals I couldn't find elsewhere... does anyone know if a couple in a GrandSuite would be permitted to rent TWO cabanas? We are travelling with about 10 other friends, but the 2 of us (in the same GSuite) are the only ones that are GS+ so we will be the only ones that will be able to book early. Anyone know if the 2 of us would be able to book 2 cabanas (which could then accomodate all 12 of us)? - or is it limited to one cabana reservation per GS+ stateroom?

IwBWow81JwATCgEIowESnyspAQCBACH5BAQFAAAALAAAAAAIAA8AAAdhgACCAAmCOoM4b4ccg0N8dQAZACgeAFUWIQ0DM3MKCGhQJ5NYKmgIB4MAHF4DgjtlZGolg2RYWGcoqYIXRAGDEiluZagAAxtQBUkZHRAAfnEAPQInL4MGJBEBkoIECg+qgQA7

I just got back from Labadee. The cabanas and beach chairs are free. Mats for the water is $12.00 We were on the beach early so the guys set us right up. It gets crowded fast. They EXPECT tips for everything which I was really put out on. One guy was really put out bc my friend gave him a tip and he pressured her into more! He said that he would take care of her for the whole day. That was a crock... The only thing that he did was give her a thimbs up as he walked by!!! PLEASE wear watershoes into the water because there were several people that had stepped on urchines and it wrecked the whole day for them! The snorkeling was cool.

I just got back from Labadee. The cabanas and beach chairs are free. Mats for the water is $12.00 We were on the beach early so the guys set us right up. It gets crowded fast. They EXPECT tips for everything which I was really put out on. One guy was really put out bc my friend gave him a tip and he pressured her into more! He said that he would take care of her for the whole day. That was a crock... The only thing that he did was give her a thimbs up as he walked by!!! PLEASE wear watershoes into the water because there were several people that had stepped on urchines and it wrecked the whole day for them! The snorkeling was cool.

The "clamshells" are free, not the cabanas. The cabanas are located in Barefoot Beach which is only open to suite guests (even they have to pay for the cabana). Floating mats and snorkle gear are part of the fee when you rent a cabana. Also, I second the watershoe advice!

I'd suggest the watershoes even if you are on Barefoot Beach. You need to be at least in a GS to get into barefoot but if you rent a cabana, you can have as many as six people.

When we were there in Jan they had a few empty cabanas so you might be able to rent two if them if they are available. They run from 150-200 depending on location.

We thought they were great and would do it again. We contacted the concierge about 2 weeks before the cruise and had no problem reserving one.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Everyone,

I have booked our group of 24 cabins (mostly E2 Balconies) on the Jan. 30, 2012 Liberty of the Seas 5 Night cruise. We will be visiting Labadee, and I REALLY want to rent one of the Over Water cabanas. I know that the Suite guests get first chance at them, but what I was wondering if anyone had had success reserving one of these while not being a Suite guest? My plan is to race to the Concierge Desk as soon as I board the ship with my SeaPass in hand!

Best,

~Mark

Hello Everyone,

I have booked our group of 24 cabins (mostly E2 Balconies) on the Jan. 30, 2012 Liberty of the Seas 5 Night cruise. We will be visiting Labadee, and I REALLY want to rent one of the Over Water cabanas. I know that the Suite guests get first chance at them, but what I was wondering if anyone had had success reserving one of these while not being a Suite guest? My plan is to race to the Concierge Desk as soon as I board the ship with my SeaPass in hand!

Best,

~Mark

Suite guests get first priority and since they don't do preboarding reservations (except if suite guets want to email to let the concierge know they want one), rushing might get you on a wait list, but it won't get you a cabana. But, D+ have the next priority, so odds aren't with you.

Archived