Mexican Rivera temps in May

I'm booked to go May 9th, and I heard that the temps could still be in the "cool" side at that time. Is that true? I'm really looking forward to the sun, laying out by the pool, the beaches, etc.

Wasn't sure whether to post this here, or in the ports of call section...

In addition to cruising, I used to travel to Mazatlan regularly.

May, is one of the best times to go IF you like HOT weather. It's typically the driest month of the year, and temps run from the high 80's to mid 90's. Out at sea will be somewhat cooler, but I can't imagine it meeting anyone's definition of "cool".

I took a motorcycle trip all over Mexico in late May one year, and the west coast of Baja Sur had the "coolest" day we had, and it was in the 70's due to a fairly strong onshore breeze from Cabo to Todos Santos. As soon as we turned inland to head back to La Paz, the temps were toward 100.

Harris

Denver, CO

Thank you for putting my mind and ease (and not making me feel stupid). Being from Seattle, I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to the sun!

Your welcome......

I'll trade you Seattle for AZ in July!!!! You'll have plenty of sun along with temperatures of 110!!

In April you will FREEZE your you-know-what off if you swim! We took Vision once to Mex Riviera in April and the sun was warm sitting out, etc. but the water was ice. We haven't been in May but heard from many that anything after the first week of May is great. We are (right this second) thinking of booking Mariner for May 16.

Archived