NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Guess i have to rub her more for luck during the games.;)

Carl, I hope that they get their act together soon...it is too stressful watching them flounder. Have you gone to any of the games yet?

If you are interested in an inexpensive cruise out of New Orleans we have booked 2-23-13 on the Navigator...check it out. It would be nice if you and Yvonne might consider joining us.

That would be nice -- please join us Yvonne and Carl and spouses -- it would be a lot of fun -

I am going to book - talked to my TA and she will bookem Danno - carol

Carol, we are so excited...Patrick was communicating with Howard last night so who knows we might get the NJ gang on board too!

Carl, I hope that they get their act together soon...it is too stressful watching them flounder. Have you gone to any of the games yet?

If you are interested in an inexpensive cruise out of New Orleans we have booked 2-23-13 on the Navigator...check it out. It would be nice if you and Yvonne might consider joining us.

Early game today, Havlat supposed to play.

We really appreciate the invite. We're going on Allure in Dec. 2012, and Karen doesn't get more vacation until I think June. But I won't say no yet.

Early game today, Havlat supposed to play.

We really appreciate the invite. We're going on Allure in Dec. 2012, and Karen doesn't get more vacation until I think June. But I won't say no yet.

Well we will wait and see...if you look at the prices it will blow you away. I have never seen $1399 for a GS before for a 7 day cruise.

OUR SHARKS WON; they looked great! Congrats to Jumbo Joe too!

Thank You for the birthday wishes!!

Janice has been busy giving me all these parties!! SHe certainly got the theme right!! Love you all - am having a super terrific day -month - year... !!

Carol

Dear Carol!

Hope Narce is treating you like a queen today...enjoy the celebration of you!

Hugs!

Happy Birthday Carol!!!

From Carl, Karen, and of course Jetti dog!!!:D

Thank You Thank You Thank You Very Much!! -- beautiful day - not hot/not cold -- Walnut Creek was pleasant - always love walking around going in and out of the stores - spent some time at the apple store cuz our nephew gave me an Ipad2 for my birthday - it is the 64 gb one and I told him it's much too $$$ for me - but he was so excited when he gave it to me and I felt so special-- so it's registered but I have to get my router for wi-fi set up here at home since our old one didn't work anymore - anyway, I am sooo excited cuz I've been wanting one - then we had dinner at the CheeseCake Factory - lots of nice places there but somehow I wanted to eat there tonight - Narce wanted to go to Scotts but it's my birthday and I didn't want to go there- anyway, thanks again for making my day special by all of you remembering me!! carol

Thank You Thank You Thank You Very Much!! -- beautiful day - not hot/not cold -- Walnut Creek was pleasant - always love walking around going in and out of the stores - spent some time at the apple store cuz our nephew gave me an Ipad2 for my birthday - it is the 64 gb one and I told him it's much too $$$ for me - but he was so excited when he gave it to me and I felt so special-- so it's registered but I have to get my router for wi-fi set up here at home since our old one didn't work anymore - anyway, I am sooo excited cuz I've been wanting one - then we had dinner at the CheeseCake Factory - lots of nice places there but somehow I wanted to eat there tonight - Narce wanted to go to Scotts but it's my birthday and I didn't want to go there- anyway, thanks again for making my day special by all of you remembering me!! carol

Carol you are a lucky lady your nephew obviously loves you very much. Enjoy your iPad I got one too for my birthday and I love it. Sounds like you had a beautiful day and I love Cheesecake Factory too. :)

Edited by SANJOSEGAL