NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Thank You Thank You Thank You Very Much!! -- beautiful day - not hot/not cold -- Walnut Creek was pleasant - always love walking around going in and out of the stores - spent some time at the apple store cuz our nephew gave me an Ipad2 for my birthday - it is the 64 gb one and I told him it's much too $$$ for me - but he was so excited when he gave it to me and I felt so special-- so it's registered but I have to get my router for wi-fi set up here at home since our old one didn't work anymore - anyway, I am sooo excited cuz I've been wanting one - then we had dinner at the CheeseCake Factory - lots of nice places there but somehow I wanted to eat there tonight - Narce wanted to go to Scotts but it's my birthday and I didn't want to go there- anyway, thanks again for making my day special by all of you remembering me!! carol

Carol, wow your nephew really loves you lots but I know that you really spoil him and his DW too! Enjoy the Ipad2 with all of that memory; are you taking it on vacation? I believe that you can download the kindle app too besides many more useful apps.

Keep celebrating dear friend...we love the Cheesecake Factory too!

Thanx - our nephew spoils both of us - and vice versa - plus his sister and younger brother too -

I have to go buy the screen protector and a nice bright pink cover for it tomorrow plus I also want the keyboard... oh good, now I can ask you questions re: the Ipad when I am stuck - I keep asking my cousin who just got one and all she says is, I don't know.

Did I mention that Narce gave me a Hawaii trip? to be taken in Jan... love him too! and myself is giving me a fancy Canon camera for my cruise in two weeks - I am laffing cuz I am not tech savvy at all - and I am having a hard time getting these things to work for me-

Now my Kindle, I got to work under 5 min... surprised the heck out of me!! ha!ha!

aloha - carol

Thanx - our nephew spoils both of us - and vice versa - plus his sister and younger brother too -

I have to go buy the screen protector and a nice bright pink cover for it tomorrow plus I also want the keyboard... oh good, now I can ask you questions re: the Ipad when I am stuck - I keep asking my cousin who just got one and all she says is, I don't know.

Did I mention that Narce gave me a Hawaii trip? to be taken in Jan... love him too! and myself is giving me a fancy Canon camera for my cruise in two weeks - I am laffing cuz I am not tech savvy at all - and I am having a hard time getting these things to work for me-

Now my Kindle, I got to work under 5 min... surprised the heck out of me!! ha!ha!

aloha - carol

Carol, wow you got some very special birthday presents. Lucky you a trip to Hawaii...can I stow away in your luggage?

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Carol, wow you got some very special birthday presents. Lucky you a trip to Hawaii...can I stow away in your luggage?

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

anytime - you are so petite that it'll be easy for you... would enjoy your company - and everyone else's too!!

carol

Carol, are you going to OAHU? Perhaps you will see them filming Hawaii 5-0!

Yes we are - will look for them - years and years ago - my friend and her boyfriend saw Tom Selleck when they were filming whatever that show was - and they took his pic - gave me a copy - gosh - it's in one of my many albums - I thought it was cool!

carol

Yes we are - will look for them - years and years ago - my friend and her boyfriend saw Tom Selleck when they were filming whatever that show was - and they took his pic - gave me a copy - gosh - it's in one of my many albums - I thought it was cool!

carol

Carol, he was so hot on Magnum P.I.; I used to watch that show all the time. I have seen it a few times lately and cannot believe how bad the acting was back then and we didn't know it!

Carol, he was so hot on Magnum P.I.; I used to watch that show all the time. I have seen it a few times lately and cannot believe how bad the acting was back then and we didn't know it!

That's the name...........Magnum PI - if I asked Narce he would have known but I didn't want to yell to ask -- ha!ha!

and Yes, it was corney - I liked Higgins! but mostly, I like the scenes of Hawaii!

can't wait for Jan!! carol

That's the name...........Magnum PI - if I asked Narce he would have known but I didn't want to yell to ask -- ha!ha!

and Yes, it was corney - I liked Higgins! but mostly, I like the scenes of Hawaii!

can't wait for Jan!! carol

Carol, I loved the scenery then as I do now on Hawaii 5-0!

Sure was!

I'll be rubbing her belly tonight too.

Have a great weekend. Anyone have plans?

Carl, we went to a double retirement party this afternoon but home tonight watching the Stanford/Oregon game and later that SHARKS.

It will be a quiet weekend but we are out of town next weekend.

Go SHARKS! GO STANFORD!

Carl, we went to a double retirement party this afternoon but home tonight watching the Stanford/Oregon game and later that SHARKS.

It will be a quiet weekend but we are out of town next weekend.

Go SHARKS! GO STANFORD!

Checking in to say hi to everyone;)

Carl, have you started packing yet? HERE's to a SHARK win tomorrow evening...keeping everything crossed!

Yep, all the essentials. Just have to pack the bags. We don't bring the suitcases out of the attic too soon. Poor Jetti gets depressed:(

Let's get those Detroit redwings!

Yep, all the essentials. Just have to pack the bags. We don't bring the suitcases out of the attic too soon. Poor Jetti gets depressed:(

Let's get those Detroit redwings!

Carl, I know how our precious babies get when they see suitcases...our two cats get anxious and upset! We have a pet sitter that they love but it isn't the same without dear mom & dad.

We need to clip the Redwings early tomorrow and play keep away...Dear Carol is now on the East Coast!

Carl, I know how our precious babies get when they see suitcases...our two cats get anxious and upset! We have a pet sitter that they love but it isn't the same without dear mom & dad.

We need to clip the Redwings early tomorrow and play keep away...Dear Carol is now on the East Coast!

Carol off on a cruise?

Our daughter has a pet sitting service. We're going to have her feed Jetti and the cats. During the day she is going to doggy day care. Karen really misses her when we are away.

Carol off on a cruise?

Our daughter has a pet sitting service. We're going to have her feed Jetti and the cats. During the day she is going to doggy day care. Karen really misses her when we are away.

Our dear friend Carol is going to be on the Celebrity Silhouette this weekend; as we speak she is already back East. Sadly her husband's middle sister just passed away last weekend from a massive heart attack.

Carl, is this your daughter's primary job? We have a dear friend who started her own business after she got laid off and couldn't find another job. Helen does pet sitting and lots of "girl Friday" type jobs. Wow Jetti is really spoiled!

Are you still working in Berkeley? I saw a new Volvo S80 or 60 and not certain that I like the rear-end.

• 2 weeks later...