NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Nice pic Yvonne - !! thanx -

well, I have my cruise next month then I am ???? and I hate it when I don't have anything concrete planned - so I better get busy as soon as I get home and do some depositing!! ha!ha!

I want to go on the Allure, the ship Janice was on last week, cuz I want to experience that super mega ship - then I want to do a Medtn cruise end of the year - plus some land trips inbetween..

I have never been to Grand Turk or the Dominican Rep... so I am anxious to hear about those places from you.

I have been to Curacao and Aruba and love both islands - so colorful! just love walking around and taking it all in!

Have a good day off - seems odd that I used to cherish my days off and wish I had them forever and now I am off everyday and love it!

carol

Janice - are you and Mr Patrick home now?

I know you had a great time on the Allure with your friends - what a nice anniversary cruise!

Hi Yvonne - Karl - hope you had a good weekend!!

carol

Hello Carol!

We got home around 7 pm Sunday; it was truly a special cruise. One of our best ones. However, I will have to say that the Mariner cruise with you, Narce, Char, Jim, Nancy, Dan, Laura, Gene, Dave, Bettie, Mike, Bill, Virginia etc. was so very special and is in our top 5!

I am trying to get caught up! Did you check out Port Fever for our sailaway? Hope you are enjoying our strange weather!

Hello Carol!

We got home around 7 pm Sunday; it was truly a special cruise. One of our best ones. However, I will have to say that the Mariner cruise with you, Narce, Char, Jim, Nancy, Dan, Laura, Gene, Dave, Bettie, Mike, Bill, Virginia etc. was so very special and is in our top 5!

I am trying to get caught up! Did you check out Port Fever for our sailaway? Hope you are enjoying our strange weather!

We saw the pink boas!

Can't wait to see Oasis.

BTW, just put a deposit on Alure for Dec. 2, 2012.

Nice pic Yvonne - !! thanx -

well, I have my cruise next month then I am ???? and I hate it when I don't have anything concrete planned - so I better get busy as soon as I get home and do some depositing!! ha!ha!

I want to go on the Allure, the ship Janice was on last week, cuz I want to experience that super mega ship - then I want to do a Medtn cruise end of the year - plus some land trips inbetween..

I have never been to Grand Turk or the Dominican Rep... so I am anxious to hear about those places from you.

I have been to Curacao and Aruba and love both islands - so colorful! just love walking around and taking it all in!

Have a good day off - seems odd that I used to cherish my days off and wish I had them forever and now I am off everyday and love it!

carol

What cruise are you doing next month? It's so exciting, everyone is going for their cruises.

We saw the pink boas!

Can't wait to see Oasis.

BTW, just put a deposit on Alure for Dec. 2, 2012.

Our friend Emmy knows Lou so he and another colleague who lives in Morgan Hill concentrated on our deck.

FYI, we are doing the Navigator in February 2013 anyone interested? IT will be out of New Orleans!

...cannot wait for the Sharks new season!

What cruise are you doing next month? It's so exciting, everyone is going for their cruises.

It's our 3rd Reunion cruise with an east coast gang we met on the Explorer in '07... we bonded so well that we sailed again in the Explorer Mar '09 - there's about 8 couples but one will not be able to join us - so we will meet again next month - on X's newest ship, the Silhouette - 12 days - St Thomas, Puerto Rico, Antigua, Barbados, St Croix ?? and I don't know where else - one lady picked the ship and we all said -ok... doesn't matter to me, just want to be with them again - we sail from Bayonne, NJ - Janice knows one couple from sailing with them before and two other couples from a CC thread we used to chat on -

so time to start getting ready so that I won't be a last min packer again!!

I also want to go on the Allure and would like to try for Spring of 2012, hopefully.......... altho' next yr is an Alaska cruise yr since we said we'd try to go every two yrs - kinda' hard when hubby is still working so our time needs to budget'd out so that we can go to all the places we want to go -- can't wait til he retires!

carol

Our friend Emmy knows Lou so he and another colleague who lives in Morgan Hill concentrated on our deck.

FYI, we are doing the Navigator in February 2013 anyone interested? IT will be out of New Orleans!

Glad you are back - missed ya - but I know you are still wanting to be onboard!!

wow! New Orleans??? !! love that place - has the Navigator been re-vamped yet? will keep that in mind as I really want to go back to NO and may as well try to go on a cruise too so the airfare can be for NO and a cruise!!

Glad you had a super good time!! carol

We went to 2 preseason games, really like what we see. Real season starts Saturday!

It's our 3rd Reunion cruise with an east coast gang we met on the Explorer in '07... we bonded so well that we sailed again in the Explorer Mar '09 - there's about 8 couples but one will not be able to join us - so we will meet again next month - on X's newest ship, the Silhouette - 12 days - St Thomas, Puerto Rico, Antigua, Barbados, St Croix ?? and I don't know where else - one lady picked the ship and we all said -ok... doesn't matter to me, just want to be with them again - we sail from Bayonne, NJ - Janice knows one couple from sailing with them before and two other couples from a CC thread we used to chat on -

so time to start getting ready so that I won't be a last min packer again!!

I also want to go on the Allure and would like to try for Spring of 2012, hopefully.......... altho' next yr is an Alaska cruise yr since we said we'd try to go every two yrs - kinda' hard when hubby is still working so our time needs to budget'd out so that we can go to all the places we want to go -- can't wait til he retires!

carol

Sounds great, Carol. It's cool the friendships made on cruuses. We have folks we met on our first cruise that we still keep in touch with.

Glad you are back - missed ya - but I know you are still wanting to be onboard!!

wow! New Orleans??? !! love that place - has the Navigator been re-vamped yet? will keep that in mind as I really want to go back to NO and may as well try to go on a cruise too so the airfare can be for NO and a cruise!!

Glad you had a super good time!! carol

Hello Carol!

I think the Voyager class ships are going to be one of the last ones to go through the remodel. FYI, check out the 2-23-13 sailing prices. I have never seen these categories so low. Of course, the down-side is that the Oasis class ships have spoiled us!

Patrick and I want to go back to NOLA as we had so much fun when we went the year before Katrina for our anniversary. The food was yummy, the people so friendly and the town very unique!

Nope, did'nt score tickets this year. We are going to alameda to watch the Blue Angels. Have fun you guys!

Carl, we are taking Bart to the City as we have a dear friend who lives near Pier 39 with a fantastic roof top view. I am hoping that the weather is wonderful like it was today. We should compare notes as we will have different perspectives.

GO SHARKS!

Have a fun weekend everyone!! sounds like we all have good plans -

We will be attending a wedding tomorrow in Elk Grove - our best friends' daughter and 5 of us very close friends and families will be there.

The weather was beautiful today unlike yesterday when a thunder shower came down as I was shopping around town - so I stayed in at Cost Plus til it died down - and I was able to look at all their Christmas stuff!

Today was another day of goofing around with a friend, eating lunch out and going to a Christmas bizarre - it was fun - then I shopped again and found some great sales on sweaters, scarves, etc...

Go Sharks !! I'll be watching this season!

Janice - I love NO too - I think I would prefer to be in a Radiance class ship rather than another Voyager class - I know it's smaller but I just love all the glass and it's layout much better -- I'll have to look into that sailing - but for now, since I want to go on the Allure and Narce is still working, I have to give up something for something... Yes, I love all the fantastic food in NO -

carol

Have a fun weekend everyone!! sounds like we all have good plans -

We will be attending a wedding tomorrow in Elk Grove - our best friends' daughter and 5 of us very close friends and families will be there.

The weather was beautiful today unlike yesterday when a thunder shower came down as I was shopping around town - so I stayed in at Cost Plus til it died down - and I was able to look at all their Christmas stuff!

Today was another day of goofing around with a friend, eating lunch out and going to a Christmas bizarre - it was fun - then I shopped again and found some great sales on sweaters, scarves, etc...

Go Sharks !! I'll be watching this season!

Janice - I love NO too - I think I would prefer to be in a Radiance class ship rather than another Voyager class - I know it's smaller but I just love all the glass and it's layout much better -- I'll have to look into that sailing - but for now, since I want to go on the Allure and Narce is still working, I have to give up something for something... Yes, I love all the fantastic food in NO -

carol

Carol, I hope that you and Narce might considered this cruise; we have been on two Voyager class ships and the NOS is supposedly a little unique from her sisters.

http://beyondships.com/RCI-NOS-Tour-5.html

We had fun in the City and loved the Canadian Snowbirds and the Blue Angels. Today it is shopping with mom. Enjoy the wedding.

Virginia are you working tomorrow? We have a company BBQ in honor of the October birthday employees...TGIF (almost)!

Narce's friends took him out for dinner tonight - but when he got home, he still ate some noodles that I made for him last Tues - end of that - leftovers don't last over 2 days!! ha!ha!

Work gave him a free lunch ticket in their cafe - and he said for each person's birthday in their dept, they put a b=day card out on the lunch table in their lunch room -- so even the b-day person can see this card there on the table waiting for people to sign it - at least we used to go to each person in our office and asked to sign the card like it'll be a surprise for the bday person - we also had cakes and gifts - and a lunch treat -

thanx Virginia for the greetings for Narce - I'll tell him. carol

Narce's friends took him out for dinner tonight - but when he got home, he still ate some noodles that I made for him last Tues - end of that - leftovers don't last over 2 days!! ha!ha!

Work gave him a free lunch ticket in their cafe - and he said for each person's birthday in their dept, they put a b=day card out on the lunch table in their lunch room -- so even the b-day person can see this card there on the table waiting for people to sign it - at least we used to go to each person in our office and asked to sign the card like it'll be a surprise for the bday person - we also had cakes and gifts - and a lunch treat -

thanx Virginia for the greetings for Narce - I'll tell him. carol

Carol, anything done for an employee is a special touch; it doesn't take much to light up a person's day. Today we had a walk-in who had skills sets that we have been looking for so we interviewed him right before the luncheon. Luckily, she got me a plate of food and our boss because all of the guys ate everything...when Leslie went back to make her plate there was only one little hotdog.

I should take a photo of their plates someday! They can eat! Patrick made a wonderful spaghetti dinner tonight...now I need to get back and watch the SHARKS!

Enjoy the weekend!