NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Carl, when do you leave for your cruise? Our SHARKS will be on in a few minutes...GO SHARKS!

Hi Janice,

We leave Thursday:D

Try some different things with our animals this time. A little worried about our babies.;)

Darn Sharks have hit a bump in the road:(

Hope they get over it soon.

Hi Janice,

We leave Thursday:D

Try some different things with our animals this time. A little worried about our babies.;)

Darn Sharks have hit a bump in the road:(

Hope they get over it soon.

Carl, I am so excited for you! You will love the Oasis make sure that you get a roast beef sandwich at Park Cafe! Do you have any reservations for any of the speciality restaurants? I highly recommend Giovanni's and 150 Central Park. Also don't forget about the "Rising Tide" bar...it is fun to travel through the levels and I/we rode the carousel too!. ...cannot wait to hear about your thoughts!

Our poor Sharks are driving me crazy; I thought they were out of their bad spell.

Carl, I am so excited for you! You will love the Oasis make sure that you get a roast beef sandwich at Park Cafe! Do you have any reservations for any of the speciality restaurants? I highly recommend Giovanni's and 150 Central Park. Also don't forget about the "Rising Tide" bar...it is fun to travel through the levels and I/we rode the carousel too!. ...cannot wait to hear about your thoughts! Our poor Sharks are driving me crazy; I thought they were out of their bad spell.

We do have reservations for 150 central park. Also have reservaions for all the shows. Trying my time dining for the first time too. Seemed more logical with all the evening shows to see.

We're doing the sail away from our balcony, on deck 6 port side. You'll know it's us because we're bringing our 3ft x 5ft Sharks flag!

[/color][/size][/font]

We do have reservations for 150 central park. Also have reservaions for all the shows. Trying my time dining for the first time too. Seemed more logical with all the evening shows to see.

We're doing the sail away from our balcony, on deck 6 port side. You'll know it's us because we're bringing our 3ft x 5ft Sharks flag!

I seem to recall that you are celebrating your birthdays or is it my imagination?

Carl, try the cucumber martini! I know it sounds strange but it is so good and smooth! We actually like the MTD on the Allure! I hope your flag gets captured on the webcam!

I seem to recall that you are celebrating your birthdays or is it my imagination?

Carl, try the cucumber martini! I know it sounds strange but it is so good and smooth! We actually like the MTD on the Allure! I hope your flag gets captured on the webcam!

No birthdays. Karen loves anything cucumber, we'll have to try that.;)

We always liked the conventional type dining. We've made lots of friends at dinner on other cruises. We're doing the meet and mingle, so maybe we'll make some buddys there.

Karen checked us in @ 7:30am for our SWA flight. We got a44 and a45.

No birthdays. Karen loves anything cucumber, we'll have to try that.;)

We always liked the conventional type dining. We've made lots of friends at dinner on other cruises. We're doing the meet and mingle, so maybe we'll make some buddys there.

Karen checked us in @ 7:30am for our SWA flight. We got a44 and a45.

Carl and Karen, enjoy your cruise! Have fun and report back; look forward to hearing what you think about the Oasis class!

bon-voyage-balloon-752-p.jpg

Hi Corkey, how was your cruise? Hope you had a good time and did you book another cruise while on board this one?

Virginia

I bought two future cruise certificates for RCCL sailings - on Celebrity, when you buy a future cc, you have to specify which lines you want them for -- so I bought for RCCL --

I have a cruise already that is booked for 2013... and these fCC will be for other sailings -

Glad you are posting on this thread - please come by often... how is Pepper? We saw so many doggies traveling ... there was one dog that was a full size one - like a really big dog that is normal size... was wondering where he would sit - not inside the baggage area either - so he must have been at his master's foot somewhere cuz they entered like any normal pax... that was the first time I saw a full grown dog travel inside the plane with the rest of us.

He was well behaved and always lying or sitting - so sweet.

Then the little dogs == they were the ones yappin' loud! ha!ha! carol

Carl and Karen, welcome home! Hope you had a wonderful cruise on the OASIS...you need to make sure that Jetti gets lots of attention; our team needs help!

Thank You!

Just got home Yesterday.

The Oasis was fantastic. Not one complaint, can't wait to see what Allure has to offer. From the boarding process, all the way to the end was great.

Was our first time to Fort Lauderdale. We really had a great time there too. Stayed 2 nights pre-cruise and 1 night post.

The poor Sharkies need Jetti's help for sure. By the way, she was beside herself when we got home.

[/color][/size][/font]

Thank You!

Just got home Yesterday.

The Oasis was fantastic. Not one complaint, can't wait to see what Allure has to offer. From the boarding process, all the way to the end was great.

Was our first time to Fort Lauderdale. We really had a great time there too. Stayed 2 nights pre-cruise and 1 night post.

The poor Sharkies need Jetti's help for sure. By the way, she was beside herself when we got home.

Carl, what about your cat? Poor babies don't know that you are coming home...

We love sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale. It is very convenient to the airport too. Where did you stay? We have stayed at two different Hilton properties: Gallery One (Doubletree) and the Hilton Marina.

I am glad that you enjoyed the Oasis...how was 150 Central? Did you try the cucumber martini? ...I really think that I am so totally spoiled with the Oasis class; I miss the roast beef sandwiches and those made to order salads!

Welcome home Carl and Karen! So glad you enjoyed your cruise - mine on Celebrity's Silhouette was nice too - I have Allure or the Oasis on my list of "need" to do - have heard nothing but positive reviews/opinions/experiences on these two ships!!

carol

Welcome home Carl and Karen! So glad you enjoyed your cruise - mine on Celebrity's Silhouette was nice too - I have Allure or the Oasis on my list of "need" to do - have heard nothing but positive reviews/opinions/experiences on these two ships!!

carol

Carol, as you know Patrick and I think that it is a must for any cruiser to experience what a "BIG" ship can offer! I saw some fantastic deals today...

Carl, what about your cat? Poor babies don't know that you are coming home...

We love sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale. It is very convenient to the airport too. Where did you stay? We have stayed at two different Hilton properties: Gallery One (Doubletree) and the Hilton Marina.

I am glad that you enjoyed the Oasis...how was 150 Central? Did you try the cucumber martini? ...I really think that I am so totally spoiled with the Oasis class; I miss the roast beef sandwiches and those made to order salads!

Oh, our kittys were so happy to se us too.

Pre-cruise we stayed 2 nights at the Sheraton at the beach. It was ok, kinda run down but quiet. Got it really cheap on priceline, so no complaints. Post-cruise stayed at the Westin on the beach. Really loved the Westin, very nice Hotel.

The 150 central was great. Totally worth the money. We had a great waiter (forgot his name, he is from Bulgaria) who was really into the foods and their wine pairings. Yes, we shared the cucumber martini and it was great. He gave us the recipe, so we may be trying it at home. Funny because I really don't like vodka, but like the martini real well.

We also loved the park cafe. Had breakfast and lunch there several times. Salads, roast beef sandwiches, made to order panini sandwich, etc. The flavered waters were good too. My favorite was the mango.

We were not sure if we would like the "mega ships", but we sure did.

carol

Thanks Carol!

Glad you guys had a good trip.

Oh, our kittys were so happy to se us too.

Pre-cruise we stayed 2 nights at the Sheraton at the beach. It was ok, kinda run down but quiet. Got it really cheap on priceline, so no complaints. Post-cruise stayed at the Westin on the beach. Really loved the Westin, very nice Hotel.

The 150 central was great. Totally worth the money. We had a great waiter (forgot his name, he is from Bulgaria) who was really into the foods and their wine pairings. Yes, we shared the cucumber martini and it was great. He gave us the recipe, so we may be trying it at home. Funny because I really don't like vodka, but like the martini real well.

We also loved the park cafe. Had breakfast and lunch there several times. Salads, roast beef sandwiches, made to order panini sandwich, etc. The flavered waters were good too. My favorite was the mango.

We were not sure if we would like the "mega ships", but we sure did.

Carl, oh I would love that recipe! Flavored waters did I miss something? OOPS I guess we need to go back...

FYI, I am watching the game and keeping everything crossed right now. GO SHARKS!

Of course we'll share the recipe;)

darn Sharks lose again:mad:

Carl, well they at least got one point but I was so disappointed...the last four minutes of the third we changed the channel to watch the DVR. When we checked back to see the final score pleasantly surprised that it was in overtime. I don't know what is wrong with them...it is getting stressful.

Looking forward to a home made cucumber martini...half-way through the week!

You know it! ;)

They actually played with some fire in that last period. When they play like that, they are unbeatable.

Carl, because the Sharks were looking like they were going to lose (stresses sme out) we went back and forth to the DVR to catch up on another show. However, we saw most of the third period. IT was impressive and they need to do this for three periods not just for 2 and then fizzle in the 3rd.

Our dear Sharks need to be hungrier if they want the CUP!NHL_Stanley_Cup_nhl3_large.jpg