NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Seems like on our Dec cruise we are being outnumbered by those Critter folks!! they sound like fun - I have to check out their threads cuz they haVe zillions of postings and subjects... Carl you and I can be SHARKS -- that's a critter....? ..no?ocean critter?

have a good weekend everyone - weather was so nice today - carol

Carol and Carl, ohmigosh the critters are they having a reunion? Yes you two can be SHARKS! Or you can be pink boa friends and you will really stir the pot.

Carol and Carl, ohmigosh the critters are they having a reunion? Yes you two can be SHARKS! Or you can be pink boa friends and you will really stir the pot.

I'll have to look into their threads and find out more about them - some of us from the East Coast Gang bought landyards with the critter logo. Carol

I'll have to look into their threads and find out more about them - some of us from the East Coast Gang bought landyards with the critter logo. Carol

Carol, is it Liz & Company? If so, I am surprised that they are still thriving...

Carol, is it Liz & Company? If so, I am surprised that they are still thriving...

Yes, she is Liz - from the UK -- I know zilch about this group - will have to find out about them - carol

Yes, she is Liz - from the UK -- I know zilch about this group - will have to find out about them - carol

Carol, the "Critters" birth came with the inaugural voyage of the Oasis of the Seas. We were on board (The Pink Boa Society) the same time as them and the rest is history.

We (Emmy & I) ended up getting interviewed by various press including Inside Edition & Channel 9 Australia's Robert Penfold and then included in footage by the documentary group from CTV as part of the Discovery Channel. ...I think they were not happy with us.

Carl, I am thinking it might come down to the Kings and the Rangers...what do you think? We need a "Quick" for goalie!

I tend to agree. LA seems determined. Maybe LA and Philly.

We do need a better goalie. Rumor has it that Niemi is going to be trade bait for maybe Rick Nash.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

I tend to agree. LA seems determined. Maybe LA and Philly.

We do need a better goalie. Rumor has it that Niemi is going to be trade bait for maybe Rick Nash.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Carl, didn't we hear that awhile back? I guess our GM got the go ahead so he won't be without a job...however, I think they are out on a major fishing tournament.

Enjoy the weekend!

Carl, didn't we hear that awhile back? I guess our GM got the go ahead so he won't be without a job...however, I think they are out on a major fishing tournament.

Enjoy the weekend!

Yeah, Niemi has been one of the major underachievers this year. In my opion Greiss was as good, if not better all year.

Have you made your reservations for Dec 2 on Allure yet?:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, Niemi has been one of the major underachievers this year. In my opion Greiss was as good, if not better all year.

Have you made your reservations for Dec 2 on Allure yet?:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Carl, I would love to sail with you & Corkey Carol but we have reservations at the Grand Wailea from November 20-26th for my BIG BIRTHDAY. Your sailing is unfortunately way too close and I am out of vacation hours at that point.

I would love to sail on her again! FYI, you could sail with Carol and I on 2-23-13 on the Navigator out of New Orleans!

Carl, I would love to sail with you & Corkey Carol but we have reservations at the Grand Wailea from November 20-26th for my BIG BIRTHDAY. Your sailing is unfortunately way too close and I am out of vacation hours at that point.

I would love to sail on her again! FYI, you could sail with Carol and I on 2-23-13 on the Navigator out of New Orleans!

That's telling him Janice!!ha! ha! oh - maybe after he sails with me on the Allure, he won't want to be with me on other cruises!! -- well, they are big ships!

Nice day today - was out from 1 to 5pm doing errands - enjoyed the warm temps - carol

That's telling him Janice!!ha! ha! oh - maybe after he sails with me on the Allure, he won't want to be with me on other cruises!! -- well, they are big ships!

Nice day today - was out from 1 to 5pm doing errands - enjoyed the warm temps - carol

Carol, I think it will be the opposite...you will have another cruise friend who cannot wait to sail with you again! It felt cooler today but was it?

• 2 weeks later...
HAVE FUN JANICE AND PATRICK -- Enjoy Vancouver and the view from under the GG Bridge!!

carol

Carol, I wish that you and Narce could be with us! I so look forward to sailing under the GG Bridge. I so remember her 50th anniversary; time flies! Enjoy your weekend!

Carol, I wish that you and Narce could be with us! I so look forward to sailing under the GG Bridge. I so remember her 50th anniversary; time flies! Enjoy your weekend!

Have a great time! We saw the princess ship last week when we took a ride to put flowers out in the ocean for my mom.

Have a great time! We saw the princess ship last week when we took a ride to put flowers out in the ocean for my mom.

--may your Mom continue to rest in peace...

another great view of the bay, GG Bridge and ships...is from Twin Peaks - love going up there and we seem to go only when we are taking friends around who have never been to SF.

Have a good weekend - I know Janice will...

carol

--may your Mom continue to rest in peace...

another great view of the bay, GG Bridge and ships...is from Twin Peaks - love going up there and we seem to go only when we are taking friends around who have never been to SF.

Have a good weekend - I know Janice will...

carol

Thank you Carol.

Yes, twin peaks has about the best view. Our daughter got married up there.

Carl, how special...my mom and dad want to have their remains combined and scattered in the Pacific Ocean. My dad passed away almost two years ago and my mom is 85.

...we might be heading out around the same time as the USS Iowa I have been told. Plus we might have a great vantage point for the solar eclipse too.

Thank you Carol.

Yes, twin peaks has about the best view. Our daughter got married up there.

I have only been up there once...once of the avid Princess cruisers is going to be out on Land's End when we sail. He said he posted a video of the Golden Princess heading out of dry dock and stopping to get her life boats; need to find the main Princess board.

Have a great week everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
So Carl...do you think the King's will go all the way? I think they are on a roll.

Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. HELLO to YVONNE!

We hope the Kings win. Seems weird to root for them, but I like some of their guys. Just don't like the coach or G.M.

How was your trip?

We hope the Kings win. Seems weird to root for them, but I like some of their guys. Just don't like the coach or G.M.

How was your trip?

Carl, weren't they (the coach and GM) former SHARKS managers? I think the KINGS will go all the way as they have the MOJO right now.

We had a wonderful short cruise and an awesome time in Vancouver (BC) but it was too short. I was surprised when I came home that the exchange rate was in my favor...I charged $52.52 for some souvenirs and it converted to $51.51. Fortunately I didn't have much time to shop! I did want to go to the ROOTS store but never did.

Any non-cruise vacations coming up? Carl, are you still working in Berkeley? I have been seeing lots of FIAT's running around!

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing fine. I have a cruise question have any of you done the Transatlantic: 11 night, Norwegian Epic, Miami to Barcelona then Mediterranean: 7 night, Norwegian Epic, Barcelona (Barcelona, Naples, Rome, Florence, Provence, Palma, back to Barcelona)?

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing fine. I have a cruise question have any of you done the Transatlantic: 11 night, Norwegian Epic, Miami to Barcelona then Mediterranean: 7 night, Norwegian Epic, Barcelona (Barcelona, Naples, Rome, Florence, Provence, Palma, back to Barcelona)?

None of the above however, we have done two TA's - 13 days... Brilliance of the Seas, both on that same ship - 2005 and then again in 2006 - that's how much we loved the TA... we did a couple of Best of Europe ones in the late 90's -

WE had about 6 ports and 7 days at sea... I thought i would not like it but it was great - hubby is a Stay on the Ship guy and I love to do the look-see on the ports -

We have only done the Barcelona to Fl sailings -

Hope all is well with you Yvonne - planning more cruises?

Can't wait to meet Carl on the Allure -

and of course, Janice is always on my mind too -

and Patrick.... !!

carol

Yvonne, we have not done either of those...we have good friends considering a TA on Norwegian next year. I thought she said something about the newest ship. We have had friends sail on the Epic and they liked her. Are you considering these for next year? We will see Don & Lita this weekend at the Sunset Celebration; I can ask them if you want.