NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

Yay! Sharks win!

Janice, I hope the Sharks win for you Saturday! My favorite game of the year, fan appreciation. I like at the end when they bring lucky fans on the ice and the players present there game jerseys to them.

Gotta beat those kings Thursday!

Carl, I didn't realize when I bought those tickets that it was the last game of the regular season as well as the last home stand...ideally they need to win at least one game, right? HOPEFULLY both.

I have never been to a fan appreciation game either. I think I entered. I am keeping everything crossed for the next few days!

My son snagged a few tickets for the game tonight. He was in a meeting at work when the subject came up about which sports you like. He said SHARKS this girl said oh I have season tickets. Then she said I can't go to the game would you be interesting in buying my tickets at face value. Once he picked up his jaw from the floor he said sure where are your seats. She says lower level cost $70 :eek: SOLD.

**GO SHARKS**

Edited by SANJOSEGAL

Go Sharks!!!

Yvonne - wow! you just celebrated your birthday and now you will be having a Happy Anniversary tomorrow!!

Carol

Thank you Carol yes one week before I got married I turned 21. As I type this we are driving to Monterey for the weekend. We have reservations at a French restaurant Bistro Moulin near Cannery Row. Looks like we lucked out with good weather.

GO SHARKS

Edited by SANJOSEGAL

My son snagged a few tickets for the game tonight. He was in a meeting at work when the subject came up about which sports you like. He said SHARKS this girl said oh I have season tickets. Then she said I can't go to the game would you be interesting in buying my tickets at face value. Once he picked up his jaw from the floor he said sure where are your seats. She says lower level cost $70 :eek: SOLD.

**GO SHARKS**

Yvonne, we were there tonight...we were in Section 109 row 2. Now that we are home we viewed the game as a friend told us she saw us on TV;we were captured on screen after the fight that broke out after the Kings scored their 2nd goal.

Onto the playoffs!

Lets go sharks!

My daughter got tickets row 8. Her and her husband and 2 friends are going.

We get baby sitting duty, and he's got diarrhea.:eek:

BTW, the baby is a 110lb great dane named Ziggy.;)

Carl, yikes a baby that big having the runs...I'm sure you managed!

Thank you Carol yes one week before I got married I turned 21. As I type this we are driving to Monterey for the weekend. We have reservations at a French restaurant Bistro Moulin near Cannery Row. Looks like we lucked out with good weather.

GO SHARKS

animated_gif_clipart_birthday_097.gif

Carl, yikes a baby that big having the runs...I'm sure you managed!

Oh yeah, he was just fine. Him and Jetti chased each other all afternoon.

What a great game for you to see. Another comeback game. Now, off to beat those blues!

Oh yeah, he was just fine. Him and Jetti chased each other all afternoon.

What a great game for you to see. Another comeback game. Now, off to beat those blues!

Well being 7th is better than being seeded 8th...let's see we will all need to bring out our lucky charms! The game was exciting; particularly the 3rd and the overtime. FYI, did you notice that Jumbo is missing a tooth?

Well being 7th is better than being seeded 8th...let's see we will all need to bring out our lucky charms! The game was exciting; particularly the 3rd and the overtime. FYI, did you notice that Jumbo is missing a tooth?

Let's hope they can find a way to beat the blues.

Yeah Jumbo's been missing a couple teeth for quit a while. He usually wears his bridge if he's gonna be interviewed. Sometimes he just goes without though.

Let's hope they can find a way to beat the blues.

Yeah Jumbo's been missing a couple teeth for quit a while. He usually wears his bridge if he's gonna be interviewed. Sometimes he just goes without though.

Carl, well he was toothless Saturday evening when he was thanking the fans for the support! Did your daughter like her giveaway bag? I think it will come in handy!

Carl, well he was toothless Saturday evening when he was thanking the fans for the support! Did your daughter like her giveaway bag? I think it will come in handy!

She didn't show me, but said it was a nice insulated bag. I guess San Pedro square is all decked out for the playoffs?

She didn't show me, but said it was a nice insulated bag. I guess San Pedro square is all decked out for the playoffs?

We were there a year-ago during the playoffs and saw all of the flags; very festive. Plus our public buses (or some of them) should be decked out with Shark decorations.

Well, fellow Nor-Cal'ers, we are in San Diego preparing to set sail on a little 4-day repositioning heading up the coast to Vancouver, with a stop in Port Angeles on the way. This will be our first time on Holland America. We are on the Oosterdam. Any tips from anyone who has been on HAL or docked in Port Angeles, Washington?

UVaWiseGuy

1. Re the patch: Yes, some dryness of the mouth. However, my DW always has a bottle of water with her because other things dry out her mouth as well. She did not find it bothersome or worse than she has otherwise had in the past.

2. Re the open booking on RCCI: We are toying with the idea of an Australian / South Pacific cruise to use that one up in January 2013. We have applied to attend a convention in New Zealand or Costa Rica at that time, but haven't heard if we have been chosen to attend. If we do get chosen to attend in NZ, it will be a much higher likelihood we use that cruise while we are in that neck of the woods. Otherwise we've been toying with the idea of cruising to Hawaii with my in-laws. My father in law is 88 years old and has been to 49 of the 50 states, with Hawaii the only exception. We may do that in the year ahead, but likely using the open booking on Princess since it sails round trip out of SFO and they'd prefer not to fly.

I'll let you all know what we think of HAL when we get back. I heard two positive reviews from people I met at a work conference this week that enjoyed their HAL cruises in the past year.

UVaWiseGuy

Well, fellow Nor-Cal'ers, we are in San Diego preparing to set sail on a little 4-day repositioning heading up the coast to Vancouver, with a stop in Port Angeles on the way. This will be our first time on Holland America. We are on the Oosterdam. Any tips from anyone who has been on HAL or docked in Port Angeles, Washington?

UVaWiseGuy

Bon Voyage -- have a super duper trip - friends of mine have sailed on RCCL and Princess - then they went on HAL and they love it -- can't wait to hear about your trip - service, food, etc.. Have Fun!!

carol

Carl:

I just booked the Allure - doing with you on Dec 2.... I am soooooooooo excited!!

just posted on the roll call - I have friends on that sailing -

We will also stay for the Dec 9 sailing - double excitement for me!!

Can't wait to meet you and yours...

carol

Carl:

I just booked the Allure - doing with you on Dec 2.... I am soooooooooo excited!!

just posted on the roll call - I have friends on that sailing -

We will also stay for the Dec 9 sailing - double excitement for me!!

Can't wait to meet you and yours...

carol

That's so awesome. Can't wait.

We just booked our airfare with virgin America. They were way cheaper than any others.

Hopefully we all can get together for a lunch this summer.