Cruising 2011 - Simple Plan - 5 lbs each month til we go!

tessa_59

My sister and her family left yesterday so I'm back on track today. I didn't get too far off track but it doesn't take much. I don't think I'll make the 5 this month but I hope I'll be close. I guess I'll see on Wednesday.

I am going on the Dawn Princess on 8th April 2010 to Hawaii and Tahiti for 35 nights and do want to lose weight for then. Your idea sounds good, maybe only 2 squares of chocolate instead of a whole bar! Maybe I would be better cutting chocolate out completely. Dobble

I am going on the Dawn Princess on 8th April 2010 to Hawaii and Tahiti for 35 nights and do want to lose weight for then. Your idea sounds good, maybe only 2 squares of chocolate instead of a whole bar! Maybe I would be better cutting chocolate out completely. Dobble

Welcome Dobble - you will be leaving the same time as me on my Voyager cruise - I am on april 3 2011 -

but I am on for only 7 nights- Hubby nees to retire for us to enjoy a 35-nighter!! wow! lots of nice vacations days -

I went out today to do errands - did not buy one single fattening treat altho' I was temted to get the snickers bar and an In & Out Burger - but I got home and had toast with one thin slice of turkey and I counted out about 10 corn chips- satisfied me. one of my tops with buttons is sorta'/kinda' loose - scale still packed cuz of bathroom re-do but I tend to go by clothes most of the time. carol

Do you mean 2011 - I am on the first segment of that. Did the other segment last year. I am trying to lose weight also - its a forever wish. Back on the wagon this week but only time will tell.

Rosie

Well it's Wednesday and it's not great but at least I'm going in the right direction this week. I just want to go from a comfortable size 14 to a very comfortable size 10-12.

7/11 162

7/14 159.5 :)

7/21 160 :(

7/28 159.5 :rolleyes:

Well it's Wednesday and it's not great but at least I'm going in the right direction this week. I just want to go from a comfortable size 14 to a very comfortable size 10-12.

7/11 162

I want to get DOWN to a 14 - and then work my way down to a 12.

I want to be a size LG --loose and comfy instead of XLg.

WEnt out to dinner - ordered a turkey club and ate one half - will have the other half for my lunch tomorrow - hubby had bread pudding for dessert, he offered me half and I declined - I had about 5 sticks of french fries, they were long sticks tho' - not bad - normally, I will eat the entire meal and dessert too! carol

I want to get DOWN to a 14 - and then work my way down to a 12.

I want to be a size LG --loose and comfy instead of XLg.

WEnt out to dinner - ordered a turkey club and ate one half - will have the other half for my lunch tomorrow - hubby had bread pudding for dessert, he offered me half and I declined - I had about 5 sticks of french fries, they were long sticks tho' - not bad - normally, I will eat the entire meal and dessert too! carol

Fruit flavored yogurt (fatfree) for breakfast with tea each morning. I've been eating Campbell's soup (regular condensed and add about half a can of water) for lunch. Really low in calorie. Of course, I'm starving by the time I get home. I grab a handful of almonds which holds me till dinner. Still having an ice cream sanchwich 4 to 6 nights a week. This morning I was 158.5:p

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhhhh!!!! It's not working this week because I'm working sooooo much!!!

Leaving next Thursday on the Inspiration and I'm going the wrong direction. Sheesh I hope I can get my act together for the rest of this week and next.

Ahhhhhhh!!!! It's not working this week because I'm working sooooo much!!!

Leaving next Thursday on the Inspiration and I'm going the wrong direction. Sheesh I hope I can get my act together for the rest of this week and next.

have fun!! I usually like the

fat free/sugar free desserts - i can taste the fruits better - I am not too much of a supers sugar/sweet fan anyway. But I do like buttery things - and pound cakes etc. carol

Ok it's Wednesday so here the weigh-in number

7/11 162

8/3 ??

8/11 159.5 still :confused:

OK my goal is to be at 158 by next Wednesday. Leave next Thursday and I'm going to see if I can loose weight on a cruise rather than gain. I've done it before so I know I can do it again. Focus on fun not food.

Just finished my first month on here and finally started losing. Been keeping my journal and cutting back on snacking and carbs.

7/12 176

7/15 173 stuck for several weeks

8/12 171

Met my first months goal of 5 lbs lost.

Five more months to go before cruise.

sheryl

Archived