Your Fleet Locations for Thursday, March 25, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Thursday.jpg

Perfect Day for Me........My Birthday

Thursday, March 25, 2009

Amsterdam – At Sea (South China Sea: from Phu My, Vietnam to Halong Bay, Vietnam)

Eurodam – At Sea (from St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. to Half Moon Cay, Bahamas)

Maasdam – Puerto Chiapas, Mexico 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam – Marghera (Fincantieri) Midnight – Midnight

Noordam – FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Oosterdam – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Prinsendam – At Sea (Caribbean Sea: from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy)

Rotterdam – Rarotonga, Cook Islands 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Ryndam – Santo Tomás de Castilla, Guatemala 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Statendam – Nassau, Bahamas 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Veendam – RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL 7:00 am - 6:00 pm

Volendam – At Sea (from Adelaide, South Australia to Esperance, Western Australia)

Westerdam – Philipsburg, St. Maarten 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Zaandam – Ensenada, Mexico 8:00 pm – Midnight

Zuiderdam – Freeport, Bahamas Midnight – Midnight (Dry Dock until next sailing March 31, 2010)

Thanks for posting the location of all the ships. I see the Statendam will be in Nassau today. Not too many Holland Ships make this port of call anymore. I first time I went to the South Caribbean on the Statendam--November of 1997--Nassau was our last stop before heading to Ft. Lauderdale. The last time I remember stopping there was on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Zuiderdam in June of 2003. Glad to see one of the HAL ships making the Port of Call.

Zaandam will get to Mexico tonight. Tomorrow, on Friday she will be back in San Diego. Will the passengers be glad to be home or sad that they ever left Hawaii?

David:

You did not tell us your age!

Zaandam will get to Mexico tonight. Tomorrow, on Friday she will be back in San Diego. Will the passengers be glad to be home or sad that they ever left Hawaii?

David:

You did not tell us your age!

very young 45

Thanks for posting the location of all the ships. I see the Statendam will be in Nassau today. Not too many Holland Ships make this port of call anymore. I first time I went to the South Caribbean on the Statendam--November of 1997--Nassau was our last stop before heading to Ft. Lauderdale. The last time I remember stopping there was on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Zuiderdam in June of 2003. Glad to see one of the HAL ships making the Port of Call.

Thank you

David:

I was at My Sisters for an early St. Patrick Day Celebration and I mentioned I was "old" and she insisted I was middle age. I told her young is between 21-39 and middle age is between 40 and 59 and since I am 70 that makes me old. I don't think she liked to hear my categories because she is 64 and you know where that puts her in my scheme of things.

We can fool people with looks but you can't fool a steep flight of stairs. I hope your 45th was delightful.

Archived