On Explorer as I type--rough seas!

We have had a wonderful cruise but we could all do without the 15 ft waves right now...2 of my boys just puked LOL

Everything has been great...wonderful, hot weather, great crew, yummy food...an overall excellent trip. I will be sure to write a review when we get home.

Sorry about that, but well...that's the price we sometimes have to pay for sailing from NJ in later winter/spring...:D

They do have free seasick neds in a bin in the medical facility if needed...it's on the wall next to the little machine that sells bandaids and stuff...plus they should have it at GR if needed...

Make sure they try and eat a little too.....(you probably know that since you're a mom, I am jsut trying to be helpful!:p)

Other than that, glad you had a good time......can't wait to read your review since you were so excited about planning and going!!

Enjoy your last sea day (boohoo....i always hate that!)

We have had a wonderful cruise but we could all do without the 15 ft waves right now...2 of my boys just puked LOL

Everything has been great...wonderful, hot weather, great crew, yummy food...an overall excellent trip. I will be sure to write a review when we get home.

Last time we were on the ExOS, the waves were hitting us at an awkward angle, and was really making the ship rock. I never saw SO MANY people getting sick. All I kept hearing newbies saying was NEVER AGAIN!

Eventually, the captain slowed the ship down, and that queezy feeling subsided. It delayed our arrival in Bermuda, though, by a couple of hours.

Not a lot of happy campers missing tours.

Archived