Caffeine free diet drinks

I also only drink diet drinks.

The only diet drinks I have seen onboard is diet Pepsi. I HATE PEPSI.

I have made a habit over the last few cruises of going to the store and stocking up on diet coke and diet Dr. Pepper for the cruise.

In your case, get your diet Barq's, diet 7-up, or whatever.

I have a Southampton departure in June and I will bring a few 2 litre bottles of diet ginger beer:D:D

For medical reasons, my soft drinks are restricted to the diet type. On top of that my jailer, okay my doctor, just took me off caffeine. Does anyone know if NCL, especially the Sun, serves caffeine free soft drinks?

I prefer caffeine-free drinks. Like most restaurants and bars, NCL does not offer the decaffeinated sodas. I pack Crystal Light packets and make it a glass at a time. Works for me.

Water has everything you are looking for - except the chemicals and artificial flavor.

And the water is free.

Everything except TASTE. Some of us like some taste and sweetness in our drinks. I can do with just lemon in my water, but rarely like my water just plain. I find I just don't drink enough of it, unless it is a really hot day and I am freely perspiring. I know this is a bad "habit", but Crystal Light and similar products are a great solution for me personally in order to make sure I drink more water every day.

I've resorted to carrying "crystal light" in the individual serve packets....they take up very little space even for several drinks per day for 15 days....and then I can enjoy a 'treat' without violating the no sugar/no caffeine rule. Most regular supermarkets stock a bunch of flavors.

Archived