Entertainment Book, Hawaii?

lightsleeper

I bought one and looks like I will only be using 2/3 at the max. Primarily for the PCC coupon. I had booked prior to getting the book (and got a 5% discount) so I contacted PCC to see how the coupon would work for us. Turn in the coupon - get $33+ credit back (had already received partial credit via the discount). Also, there is a 2 for 1 for the USS Missouri we will use ($13 for that). More than covers the 19.99 for the book.

First of all, the 'new' books usually come out about late Sept early Oct, so getting the 2011 book will be no problem.

When we went we used the book many times. We used at least 2-3 coupons for dinner ion Honolulu, we used the BOGO for the Missouri. We also used the coupon for Germaines Luau, and, I'm sure, several other things along the way. Just using it for one dinner, and maybe a snack some where, saves you basically the price of the book. After that, it's all gravy.

Don't know if they allow this here, but we used this web site http://www.Restaurants.Com, for great discounts on many, mnay restaurants. We never checked cities and towns in hawaii, but if you enter the zip code there, they will tell you what is available. If there are places you might want, don't buy anything yet, they will email you with 60, 70, and even 80% off deals.

Cheers

Len

Has anyone purchased the entertainment book for Hawaii and used the coupons?

they show a two for one admission to the polynesian cultural center which would more then pay for the book...

E-mail me your address at my CC member name @msn.com and I'll send you the PCC coupon from my book (if that's what you're interested in), since we won't be using it. I'm a little bit disappointed in this year's book; I'm not seeing much of anything that we'll use. It seems to get thinner every year, and the deals aren't as good.

Too bad...it used to be quite a bargain!

Keep in mind that 90% of the coupons are for Oahu. There are a few for Maui, and proctically none for Big Island or Kauai. I had bought a book before one of my trips that did not include oahu, and used, I think, one coupon

Just checked Entertainments website. All books are $15 w/ free shipping!

We purchased one last month. I am sure you would squeeze at least $15 worth of savings out of it.

When you go to order, you can order additional books (even another Hawaii one) for only $10 each. I know awhile back, someone mentioned that last year the books went down to $10 each during mid-April. I am wondering if this is as low as they will go, or if I should hold out to save another $5? I would need two books if we decide to go to the PCC. If we go to the Paradise Cove Luau it looks like one coupon will get you 25% off four admissions. The luau is the last thing we have to figure out for our May vacation to Hawaii. I wish I had time in Maui, but I couldn't make that work without some very harrowing days. Just getting too old for that. ;) Since the show is the most important part to us and not the food, we are leaning to the PCC. Just not sure about that drive to Kailua after the show. Sounds like it could be a bit much after a long day of touring. Still thinking this one through.

The Missouri coupon I saw was buy an adult ticket and get a CHILD"S ticket free. Are there two of them? One for BOGO adult tickets? If there are, then I WILL buy the book!

I bought one and looks like I will only be using 2/3 at the max. Primarily for the PCC coupon. I had booked prior to getting the book (and got a 5% discount) so I contacted PCC to see how the coupon would work for us. Turn in the coupon - get $33+ credit back (had already received partial credit via the discount). Also, there is a 2 for 1 for the USS Missouri we will use ($13 for that). More than covers the 19.99 for the book.

The Missouri coupon I saw was buy an adult ticket and get a CHILD"S ticket free. Are there two of them? One for BOGO adult tickets? If there are, then I WILL buy the book!

That was all I saw on the website too.

I still have the book. The one for the Missouri (E31) says:

Enjoy one complimentary Adult or Child Admission when a second adult or child admission of equal or greater value is purchased.

On the back of coupon it says:

Valid anytime. Limit 2 free admissions with 2 paid admissions.

The PCC coupon (E29) says:

Enjoy one complimentary Adult Admission when a second Adult admission of equal or greater value is purchased.

Conditions on back of coupon says:

1. Make advance reservations @ (809) 239-3333 & identify yourself as an "Entertainment Member"

2. Members please note: reservations are on availability basis. (Discount reservations will be accepted until PCC projects that it is filled up for the date in question.) Reservations are then limited to to regular rates.

3. Coupon does not apply to groups, conventions, travel agency bookings or other promotional rate offers made by PCC.

4. Offer not valid on Twilight or Show Only packages. Must present coupon at time of redemption.

5. One coupon per person.

If you need the coupon, E-Mail me at: maryk25322@gmail.com

I only have the one of each, but I'd be happy to mail to you. I also have most of the others I'll never use. We only used Germaine's and Doles.

Enjoy one complimentary Adult or Child Admission when a second adult or child admission of equal or greater value is purchased.

Enjoy one complimentary Adult Admission when a second Adult admission of equal or greater value is purchased.

1. Make advance reservations @ (809) 239-3333 & identify yourself as an "Entertainment Member"

2. Members please note: reservations are on availability basis. (Discount reservations will be accepted until PCC projects that it is filled up for the date in question.) Reservations are then limited to to regular rates.

3. Coupon does not apply to groups, conventions, travel agency bookings or other promotional rate offers made by PCC.

4. Offer not valid on Twilight or Show Only packages. Must present coupon at time of redemption.

I only have the one of each, but I'd be happy to mail to you. I also have most of the others I'll never use. We only used Germaine's and Doles.

Can you confirm the coupons expire on Nov. 1st? Thanks!

Can you confirm the coupons expire on Nov. 1st? Thanks!

I have the 2010 Entertainment book for Hawaii.

The Battleship Missouri Memorial coupon, actually E30, does expire Nov 1, 2010

There are coupons in the 'travel & hotel' section that don't expire until December, but I don't think there is anything in that section you would probably use while in Hawaii. They are for vacations, airlines, car rental(which don't expire until June 2011), stores;Dick's Sporting Goods, Radio Shack........etc

I emailed you!

Keep in mind, too, that when you get off of the plane in Honolulu, there are kiosks with coupon books galore, many of them better deals than can be found anymore in the Entertainment book.

OH--That's great to know. Thanks! I will be on the look out.

Archived