iron

jonorma

Some cruise lines do open your bags without any sort of permission in the name of 'security'. They are looking for amny things including booze and weapons.

Not if it's locked. :) Always, always, always lock my bag at the pier......If they want to see what's inside, I'd better be there.

Laurie, I am afraid I have to disagree with you on this one. They do have the right to open your bag if they feel it contains contraband of any sort. Same goes for the airlines.

So they all xray the bags, open them up and take them out without asking?

Check your cruise contract. Some lines will state they have a right to open the bags if they suspect something. On those lines you have given them permission by agreeing to the contract when booking the cruise.

Not if it's locked. :) Always, always, always lock my bag at the pier......If they want to see what's inside, I'd better be there.

Laurie, I am afraid I have to disagree with you on this one. They do have the right to open your bag if they feel it contains contraband of any sort. Same goes for the airlines.

Well, that's what RCI security had told us and you know the rest of the story which of course I will not post here LOL! Let's just say I "got my way" as usual! :)

No need to bring an iron or steamer on Carnival as they provide nice irons and ironing boards in the laundry rooms. Most ships have 3 to 4 laundry rooms. I have had good luck with the Downy Wrinkle release. The only outfit I would iron is my outfit for elegant night.

Archived