Booked First Family Cruise!!

samnewbie

Finally made our decision after pondering, scrutinising and gleaning valuable information from many of you!

We have booked to go on NCL Epic next August (2011) Med cruise ...soooooooooooooo excited, no idea how i will cope with the wait though as already bouncing with excitement!!!:D:D

Husband and daughter (who will be 15 ) cannot wait either, daughter loved the ship instantly...the waterpark sold it to her even though she still keeps thinking of Titanic!! :eek:

Husband was sold on the dining options and the flexibility as well as the entertainment and fab pool area.

Hoping this will be the first of many and that we love NCL.

So my pre holiday planning starts now...I LOVE planning holidays :D

So a HUGE thankyou to everyone who has replied to my recent posts for advice , very much appreciated.

Sam :)

Thankyou Beverly, really so excited :D

Hoping daughter will love the cruise experience as she has been a little wary of trying it, really should never of let her watch the Titanic movie. The ports of call and the onboard waterpark have won her over so just hoping she will get on board and go WOW and love every minute.

I notice you have been on RCI Adventure of the Seas, that was the other ship we were deciding between, had always fancied sailing RCI but the Epic and Barca (which we love) won this time ...hopefully we made a great choice :)

Sam :)

Congrats to you and family.Your enthusiasm is contagious,you have me all excited again for our cruise in Jan.2011! I'm betting your DD will love every minute of the cruise experience.Encourage her to research with you here on Cruise Critic and don't forget to join your roll call to get acquainted with your fellow pax.Please come back and give us your impressions.

Have a ball!

Candy

Congrats! My only regret about my upcoming cruise is that my children will not be with me! It is such a great family vacation with something for everyone....really removes the "but I WANT to do THIS" problem we always seemed to have on other vacations!

I Loved our first family cruise...My 2 girls are hooked now, just like we are! There is no better bang for your traveling buck, when taking the family...We have spent more on food and condo's on land...then any cruise we ever took combined! :)

You're going on a cruise with the Obamas !!!???!!!

That's amazing.

Please say hello to Barack for me.

Hope the Secret service is not too much trouble for you.

LOL I had exactly the same reaction when I saw the thread title! :D

You're going on a cruise with the Obamas !!!???!!!

That's amazing.

Please say hello to Barack for me.

Hope the Secret service is not too much trouble for you.

Now THAT made me laugh!!!

However as i'm English not American they are not 'my' first family...sadly at present I have the unattractive, uncharasmatic Gordon Brown and his wife...much rather have the Obamas!! :)

Sam :D

LOL I had exactly the same reaction when I saw the thread title! :D

Whooops ...clearly i forgot i was posting on a US forum when i wrote that title! lol :o

Hope Michelle is nice and chatty by the pool :)

Sam

Congrats to you and family.Your enthusiasm is contagious,you have me all excited again for our cruise in Jan.2011! I'm betting your DD will love every minute of the cruise experience.Encourage her to research with you here on Cruise Critic and don't forget to join your roll call to get acquainted with your fellow pax.Please come back and give us your impressions.

Have a ball!

Candy

Thanks :D...I will no doubt drive my family mad with my enthusiasm!!! I'm far too excited hee hee just a shame its over 500 days away!!. I'm hoping you are right about my daughter and will definately be posting our impressions afterwards.

Sam:)

Archived