Glory Review 3/28-4/4/10

barbc61719

We were on the Glory on the same week. It was a fantastic cruise. We are big Carnival fans and sailed on the Glory several years ago. They have kept the ship in tip top shape as it was in drydock a couple of months ago.

We love the food and entertainment. They have a great variety of food choices in the main dining room....just like eating at a fine restaurant every day! They use different spices and flavorings to make the dishes interesting. Food was always hot and cooked the way we like it. My wife likes her prime rib well done, but not charred, and they brought it exactly right. At other restaurants it takes a couple of times sending it back before it is right.

We like their pizza and caesar salad on the aft pool area. It is a lot quieter there....not a lot of kids running around.

The ship is spotless and the crew is super friendly. The comedy club was a hit every night as they bring in different comedians.

I agree that Grand Turk is a hit. It is nice to have a beach day where you don't have to take a cab to get there!! It is all very new with shops and Margaritaville close by. There are plenty of lounge chairs that are actually free.

I can't say enough about this cruise!!!!

Thank you for the pictures and review. Do you have a copy of the daily's. I have no clue what they are called. How about the munu's.

How was room service? Did you have a 'breakfast' tag?

thank you again, sassy

I do have the daily's. I need to scan them so I can post them. Will work on it tonight. Never used room service. We ate breakfast in the buffet every morning. The menu's are posted on seauonboard.com.

Archived