Ruby ??s

zoncom

I am so glad to hear the dining rooms are open. Hopefully there is no hassle getting into them. We have been told that it is for B2B passengers only and this was after the announcement by Princess that they are open. I had to argue our way in and that is not the way I want to start a vacation. I don't like the buffet and the dining room is a more relaxed and quiet dining choice.

I am so glad to hear the dining rooms are open. Hopefully there is no hassle getting into them. We have been told that it is for B2B passengers only and this was after the announcement by Princess that they are open. I had to argue our way in and that is not the way I want to start a vacation. I don't like the buffet and the dining room is a more relaxed and quiet dining choice.

Go to the Dining Room -- if there are waiters in the room--they're waiting for you !!! Enjoy your lunch--never had a bite out of the HC our last 2 cruises--mainly because I was gettin the cookies from IC. the only people who are usually troublesome are the folks you meet as you board the ship if you ask which dining room and they try to get you into the elevator that won't stop until it reaches 15 or wherever the HC is.

Enjoy your cruise

Nancy:D

We were on the Ruby three weeks ago. We just walked into the main dining room and were seated immediately with no hassle. It was a lovely relaxing way to start our cruise.

Archived