Long Review of Emerald Princess, 3/3/28/10, with Photos

pcrum

Thanks for the VERY DETAILED Review. I really enjoyed reading it and viewing your photos.

A few questions::confused:

What type of tapas did they offer you in Vines?

Do they have the Pub Lunch in the Wheelhouse Bar every day or just on sea days?

Are the $2.99 Long House Tea specials every night in every bar after 8 PM? When do they end?

I have never heard before that they was not charge for after dinner drinks on formal nights in the MDR. Is this true......anyone? What drinks do they serve without charging extra?

Thanks for the VERY DETAILED Review. I really enjoyed reading it and viewing your photos.

A few questions::confused:

What type of tapas did they offer you in Vines?

Do they have the Pub Lunch in the Wheelhouse Bar every day or just on sea days?

Are the $2.99 Long House Tea specials every night in every bar after 8 PM? When do they end?

I have never heard before that they was not charge for after dinner drinks on formal nights in the MDR. Is this true......anyone? What drinks do they serve without charging extra?

We just got the tapas one time...the time we had it, we were served a plate with 2 types of meatballs, a lamb meatball and a sweet and sour meatball, and some spicy chicken wings (not breaded). I think the selection changes daily.

The pub lunch was just offered on sea days. If you like pub food, do not miss it. It is wonderful!

The 2.99 bar specials are listed in the bar menus as being offered from 8 pm to closing...so they are offered until the closing time of each bar. I don't think we made it to evey bar on the ship, but every bar we went to had the same menu, so I assume it is offered at all the bars.

We too were surprised not to be charged for either our corkage fee or after dinner coffees on formal nights. Like I said in the review, I don't know if this is an "unwritten" policy or what the deal was. As it happened with two different waiters, I tend to think it was not simply an oversight, especially when we specifically asked for our check at the end of the meal. I'd love to hear what other people have experienced with this!

Thanks for the kind comments regarding the review.

Thank you! I've become quite addicted to that new camera and can't wait to use it on this upcoming cruise. The NYE cruise really was a lot of fun, but it just wasn't quite warm enough, even for the Caribbean. You should definitely try one sometime though, especially considering it would double as a birthday celebration! :D I only have the two cruises to compare, but I think I prefer Carnival to RCI. My parents definitely do, too (and they have many more under their belt than I do). I do realize we were on one of their oldest ships.

I can't wait to read your future reviews, especially that of the Liberty!! We almost ended up on her again for this Eastern itinerary, but the Emerald was just such a better deal... and I'm all about going with the best value for my money!! Like you said at one point, if the price is right... :)

Hollybelle, you will love the Emerald. She is a beautiful ship. Do not want to hijack this thread so please go to your Liberty review to see more info.

We just got the tapas one time...the time we had it, we were served a plate with 2 types of meatballs, a lamb meatball and a sweet and sour meatball, and some spicy chicken wings (not breaded). I think the selection changes daily.

The pub lunch was just offered on sea days. If you like pub food, do not miss it. It is wonderful!

The 2.99 bar specials are listed in the bar menus as being offered from 8 pm to closing...so they are offered until the closing time of each bar. I don't think we made it to evey bar on the ship, but every bar we went to had the same menu, so I assume it is offered at all the bars.

We too were surprised not to be charged for either our corkage fee or after dinner coffees on formal nights. Like I said in the review, I don't know if this is an "unwritten" policy or what the deal was. As it happened with two different waiters, I tend to think it was not simply an oversight, especially when we specifically asked for our check at the end of the meal. I'd love to hear what other people have experienced with this!

Thanks for the kind comments regarding the review.

Thanks for your answers to my questions!

We wanted to do the Pub Lunch on our last cruise...even tried to find it, but then later found out that some of the ships do not offer it. So glad to hear that the Emerald will offer it. :D Maybe on our next cruise...we will be able to enjoy one!

That was a fantastic review. It took me all day to read it (3 kids - need I say more...), but I loved it. We're booked on our 1st Princess (Emerald 10-day Oct) and I'm asking a million questions. We've sailed RCL a number of times, Disney Magic once and NCL in Hawaii. We booked an Inside Gty and received the same rooms as you (B-711 & B-712). After seeing it shared a wall with the elevator, I asked my travel agent to move us due to concerns with hearing the mechanisms night and day. It sounds like it wasn't too bad for you. We were moved to the other end of the Baja deck (B-253 & B248).

My questions:

* How did the location work for you? Emerald will be our largest ship (to date our largestship was Radiance - 86,000grt with only 13 decks). Is it quite a hike getting from place to place (buffet; pool, MDR, Piazza??). How was the motion that high up?

* Was Horizon Court the only dining area open for lunch on embarkation day (you mentioned International Cafe...were they open that first afternoon)? Did you find Intl Cafe very crowded in the mornings and afternoon?

* I see you were disappointed in Princess Cay. I had the same concerns because Castaway Cay is our only other private island experience and we loved it there also. Were there non-rocky beach areas to swim/play in? did you snorkel at all?

* No towel animals at all? We've always really enjoyed that suprise upon returning from dinner and while it wouldn't "ruin" my vacation not to have it, it would be sad to miss that small pleasure.

* You didnt comment too much on crowds (chair hogs; seat savers, etc). How was that aspect in the bars/lounges/pool area? Were there plenty of areas to hide away from the crowds on sea days? Any suggestions?

THANKS SO MUCH. I'm going to read your review to my husband tonight..

LB

That was a fantastic review. It took me all day to read it (3 kids - need I say more...), but I loved it. We're booked on our 1st Princess (Emerald 10-day Oct) and I'm asking a million questions. We've sailed RCL a number of times, Disney Magic once and NCL in Hawaii. We booked an Inside Gty and received the same rooms as you (B-711 & B-712). After seeing it shared a wall with the elevator, I asked my travel agent to move us due to concerns with hearing the mechanisms night and day. It sounds like it wasn't too bad for you. We were moved to the other end of the Baja deck (B-253 & B248).

My questions:

* How did the location work for you? Emerald will be our largest ship (to date our largestship was Radiance - 86,000grt with only 13 decks). Is it quite a hike getting from place to place (buffet; pool, MDR, Piazza??). How was the motion that high up?

* Was Horizon Court the only dining area open for lunch on embarkation day (you mentioned International Cafe...were they open that first afternoon)? Did you find Intl Cafe very crowded in the mornings and afternoon?

* I see you were disappointed in Princess Cay. I had the same concerns because Castaway Cay is our only other private island experience and we loved it there also. Were there non-rocky beach areas to swim/play in? did you snorkel at all?

* No towel animals at all? We've always really enjoyed that suprise upon returning from dinner and while it wouldn't "ruin" my vacation not to have it, it would be sad to miss that small pleasure.

* You didnt comment too much on crowds (chair hogs; seat savers, etc). How was that aspect in the bars/lounges/pool area? Were there plenty of areas to hide away from the crowds on sea days? Any suggestions?

THANKS SO MUCH. I'm going to read your review to my husband tonight..

LB

Thanks for the kind words about the review. It was fun to write.

We really liked our location at the aft of the ship because it was a quick elevator up to Horizon Court, Skywalkers and Sabatini's. Since you are now at the front of the ship, you will be close to the theater, since it is all the way at the front on deck 6. Depending upon which dining room you eat dinner in, you may have a walk (Michelangelo is in the aft on Deck 5, Da Vinci is in the middle of Deck 6, and the Botticelii is in the aft on Deck 6). But, even to walk from one end of the ship to the other is not really that far and we always looked at it as good exercise from all the rich food!! Because of the location of the dining rooms, deck 7 is the only main deck that allows you to walk all the way from front to back. So, for instance, to get to the Da Vinci dining room, we'd have to go to Deck 7, walk to the middle of the ship and then go downstairs to deck 6,

We felt gentle rocking in our room sometimes (noticed it mostly when laying in bed). It wasn't bad at all. We did feel the vibration whenever we would dock in a port. This only woke me up the last day when we docked in Port Everglades early. I liked the room location and would book it again.

Regarding lunch on embarkation day, Horizon Court was open and the International Cafe was open. We did not check out the dining rooms, so I'm not sure if they were open or not. Maybe someone else knows that answer. I don't think very many people had found the International Cafe yet that first day, as it was not crowded at all. In fact, the entire week on the ship, I really only saw a crowd one time at lunch. Of course, we never went there for breakfast, so so I cannot speak to the crowds then. At lunch time or in the afternoon, we never saw a crowd except for one day.

We did not snorkel on Princess Cays. It seemed the part of the beach to the left when you walk off the tender was less rocky, but we did not walk out into the water, so I can't be sure. Our issue was that there were no clam shells on that side of the beach. So, I guess you really have to chose what is important to you...a nice beach or shade from the sun!! I did see lots more kids in the water on the left side, as well as people snorkeling, so I would assume it was a better beach. That is also the part of the beach where they rent the floats, etc., so I would assume it is not as rocky there. In any case, I'd bring water shoes just in case!

Yes, we assumed towel animals were standard on all cruises now and were a bit surprised not to have any during our week. I don't know if you are traveling with children...if I was traveling with small children who would enjoy seeing the towel animal, I'd probably ask the steward. It wasn't a big deal to us, so we never bothered to ask.

We never had a problem finding places to "hide away" on sea days. We enjoyed one afternoon sitting on the promenade deck reading. Had no trouble at all finding two chairs together in the middle of the afternoon. If you want a quiet place with a great view and air conditioning, I recommend Skywalker's, as it was always empty during the day, both on sea days and shore days. DH prefers to sit at a table and read on the pool deck, so he never had trouble finding a table. Since I only needed one chaise, I could also find one. I think there were also usually two empty together because I don't remember being right next to anyone. The only time I had trouble finding a place to sit was during the afternoon when they played "The Proposal" on the outside movie screen. All the seats in the shade were taken, although I could have sat on a chaise in the sun. The higher decks above the pools are also good places to find a quiet chaise. In particular, there is an area outside of the Sanctuary area that did not seem crowded. This is a photo of the area. It is on deck 17 just beyond the Sanctuary area. This photo was taken late in the afternoon on the St. Thomas day, when a lot of people had returned to the ship. You can see the stack of empty chaises as well as a few empty that are out.

IMG_0663.JPG

No problem at all with seats in the bars and lounges. We went to the piano bar, Skywalkers, Adagio and Club Fusion and never had a problem getting seats. We only went to one show in the theater and arrived 30 minutes early to get a seat (having read that the shows fill up), but we could have walked in 10 minutes before the show and got a good seat! The only place I saw a crowd was at the comedy shows (in the Explorations Lounge). We walked by and did see people standing in the back, so I'd say if you wanted a good seat for the comedy show, to get there early.

Enjoy your cruise. I know you will have a great time! If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

WOW...fantastic review!! Thanks for all those pictures as well. We are heading out on the Emerald in July. It will be our second cruise. Our first cruise was with Carnival Glory and we very much enjoyed that. Your review has me even more excited!

WOW...fantastic review!! Thanks for all those pictures as well. We are heading out on the Emerald in July. It will be our second cruise. Our first cruise was with Carnival Glory and we very much enjoyed that. Your review has me even more excited!

You will love the Emerald Princess. I think the pool setup is a little better than on the Carnival Glory, but we love the Glory too. We were on her last June and have the Glory booked for next spring break as well. I'm looking forward to seeing it's Sanctuary area, which has been added since our last time.

Well, me NOT being a wine drinker (my loss) I was drunk reading most of your post. ;)

I envy those of you cruisers who like a nice bottle of wine with dinner and elsewhere. I don't really know what kind of Italian I am - except I do like a nice glass of Sangria once in a while. (ha ~ is that even a wine??) That being said if I were a cruiser going on the Emerald, I would make your thread mandatory reading. You were very thorough which leads me to believe you took serious notes throughout your cruise to help others. That was very nice of you. We are booked on the CB in July - it's exactly the same layout as the Emerald. They look identical. I've been on the CB before and reading your post was reminiscent of our other cruise on her. I will definitely take into account your comments about the Crown Grill and Sabatinis. I've seen the Adiago bar across from Sabatinis and it looked like such a nice quiet place for a drink. If I hadnt seen it the night we went to Sabatinis I would've never even known it was on the ship. Thanks again for a cool review.

:)

Well, me NOT being a wine drinker (my loss) I was drunk reading most of your post. ;)

I envy those of you cruisers who like a nice bottle of wine with dinner and elsewhere. I don't really know what kind of Italian I am - except I do like a nice glass of Sangria once in a while. (ha ~ is that even a wine??) That being said if I were a cruiser going on the Emerald, I would make your thread mandatory reading. You were very thorough which leads me to believe you took serious notes throughout your cruise to help others. That was very nice of you. We are booked on the CB in July - it's exactly the same layout as the Emerald. They look identical. I've been on the CB before and reading your post was reminiscent of our other cruise on her. I will definitely take into account your comments about the Crown Grill and Sabatinis. I've seen the Adiago bar across from Sabatinis and it looked like such a nice quiet place for a drink. If I hadnt seen it the night we went to Sabatinis I would've never even known it was on the ship. Thanks again for a cool review.

:)

Thanks so much for the kind comments!

Oh my goodness...did we really drink that much??? Actually, so many of the mixed drinks we ordered (except those on the $2.99 power menu) were so weak, that they tasted more like "virgin" drinks. So, at least with wine, we knew what we were getting!! DH is really the wine connoisseur...he has opened me up to a whole new world of wines rather than my customary chardonnay. It is amazing how the food and wine pairing works though. The very first food and wine pairing we did was on the Carnival Glory last year and they had us taste a wine with different flavors, such as salty and sweet. I never would have thought that the pairing of a specific wine with a specific flavor would make such a difference!! Now, I really enjoy a nice red wine with red meat!

BTW, sangria is red wine with usually a fruit juice and liquor added! Thanks again for your comments!

Thanks for the kind words about the review. It was fun to write.

We really liked our location at the aft of the ship because it was a quick elevator up to Horizon Court, Skywalkers and Sabatini's. Since you are now at the front of the ship, you will be close to the theater, since it is all the way at the front on deck 6. Depending upon which dining room you eat dinner in, you may have a walk (Michelangelo is in the aft on Deck 5, Da Vinci is in the middle of Deck 6, and the Botticelii is in the aft on Deck 6). But, even to walk from one end of the ship to the other is not really that far and we always looked at it as good exercise from all the rich food!! Because of the location of the dining rooms, deck 7 is the only main deck that allows you to walk all the way from front to back. So, for instance, to get to the Da Vinci dining room, we'd have to go to Deck 7, walk to the middle of the ship and then go downstairs to deck 6,

We felt gentle rocking in our room sometimes (noticed it mostly when laying in bed). It wasn't bad at all. We did feel the vibration whenever we would dock in a port. This only woke me up the last day when we docked in Port Everglades early. I liked the room location and would book it again.

Regarding lunch on embarkation day, Horizon Court was open and the International Cafe was open. We did not check out the dining rooms, so I'm not sure if they were open or not. Maybe someone else knows that answer. I don't think very many people had found the International Cafe yet that first day, as it was not crowded at all. In fact, the entire week on the ship, I really only saw a crowd one time at lunch. Of course, we never went there for breakfast, so so I cannot speak to the crowds then. At lunch time or in the afternoon, we never saw a crowd except for one day.

We did not snorkel on Princess Cays. It seemed the part of the beach to the left when you walk off the tender was less rocky, but we did not walk out into the water, so I can't be sure. Our issue was that there were no clam shells on that side of the beach. So, I guess you really have to chose what is important to you...a nice beach or shade from the sun!! I did see lots more kids in the water on the left side, as well as people snorkeling, so I would assume it was a better beach. That is also the part of the beach where they rent the floats, etc., so I would assume it is not as rocky there. In any case, I'd bring water shoes just in case!

Yes, we assumed towel animals were standard on all cruises now and were a bit surprised not to have any during our week. I don't know if you are traveling with children...if I was traveling with small children who would enjoy seeing the towel animal, I'd probably ask the steward. It wasn't a big deal to us, so we never bothered to ask.

We never had a problem finding places to "hide away" on sea days. We enjoyed one afternoon sitting on the promenade deck reading. Had no trouble at all finding two chairs together in the middle of the afternoon. If you want a quiet place with a great view and air conditioning, I recommend Skywalker's, as it was always empty during the day, both on sea days and shore days. DH prefers to sit at a table and read on the pool deck, so he never had trouble finding a table. Since I only needed one chaise, I could also find one. I think there were also usually two empty together because I don't remember being right next to anyone. The only time I had trouble finding a place to sit was during the afternoon when they played "The Proposal" on the outside movie screen. All the seats in the shade were taken, although I could have sat on a chaise in the sun. The higher decks above the pools are also good places to find a quiet chaise. In particular, there is an area outside of the Sanctuary area that did not seem crowded. This is a photo of the area. It is on deck 17 just beyond the Sanctuary area. This photo was taken late in the afternoon on the St. Thomas day, when a lot of people had returned to the ship. You can see the stack of empty chaises as well as a few empty that are out.

IMG_0663.JPG

No problem at all with seats in the bars and lounges. We went to the piano bar, Skywalkers, Adagio and Club Fusion and never had a problem getting seats. We only went to one show in the theater and arrived 30 minutes early to get a seat (having read that the shows fill up), but we could have walked in 10 minutes before the show and got a good seat! The only place I saw a crowd was at the comedy shows (in the Explorations Lounge). We walked by and did see people standing in the back, so I'd say if you wanted a good seat for the comedy show, to get there early.

Enjoy your cruise. I know you will have a great time! If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Remember Me?

I was supposed to be on your cruise but at the last minute Princess called us to tell us the ship was oversold and they changed our cruise date to July 11. This really worked out better for us since it will be our anniversary. Enjoyed reading your review and have a few questions I would like to ask you. How were the beds? I heard the sheets are rough and the beds uncomfortable unless you ask for egg crate mattress. Is that true? Do you know if there are any trips to St. John when you are in St. Thomas that would take you to the beach? We are not into diving or snorkeling. I have claustrophobia. Is there a thermal spa with an indoor lap pool, jacuzzi for adults? Is there a charge? Do they give you bathrobes if you have a balcony cabin? Are there any smoke free areas. Did you have the gift drawing at the Meet and Mingle Party? Did anyone go to the Captain's Dinner(I think it was a drawing). How do you add big pictures to your replies? I know how to use the paper clip for attachments but the pictures always come out small.

Glad you had such a good time. We went on the NCL Dawn to the Southern Caribbean instead.

Leaving on the Emerald on Sunday. Has anyone taken a tour on Grand Turk. We want to go to the lighthouse and spend sometime there. Is it better to just get a cab or take the island tour (says you only get 15 minutes there) or does anyone have info on the on-off bus.

Where does the ship dock in St. Thomas? Can we walk from the dock to Blackbeard's castle?

Remember Me?

I was supposed to be on your cruise but at the last minute Princess called us to tell us the ship was oversold and they changed our cruise date to July 11. This really worked out better for us since it will be our anniversary. Enjoyed reading your review and have a few questions I would like to ask you. How were the beds? I heard the sheets are rough and the beds uncomfortable unless you ask for egg crate mattress. Is that true? Do you know if there are any trips to St. John when you are in St. Thomas that would take you to the beach? We are not into diving or snorkeling. I have claustrophobia. Is there a thermal spa with an indoor lap pool, jacuzzi for adults? Is there a charge? Do they give you bathrobes if you have a balcony cabin? Are there any smoke free areas. Did you have the gift drawing at the Meet and Mingle Party? Did anyone go to the Captain's Dinner(I think it was a drawing). How do you add big pictures to your replies? I know how to use the paper clip for attachments but the pictures always come out small.

Glad you had such a good time. We went on the NCL Dawn to the Southern Caribbean instead.

Yes, I remember you...in fact I referred to you in my review as the couple from our roll call who got a better deal by not sailing our week.

To quote from my review (page 1) regarding the beds,

"I had also read about the exceptionally hard beds on Princess and had every intention of faxing ahead to request the egg crate, but time got away from me and I never got around to doing this. After testing the bed out, we decided it was not too hard, so did not bother about asking for the egg crate once on board. What did disappoint were the rather wimpy feather pillows. We had two each, but they were very flat. We could have asked for extra, but never got around to it, so I guess it didn’t bother us too much!"

I know one of the shore excursions offered by Princess was either a 1/2 day or full day catamaran to St. John which included time at a beach. That is the only excursion I remember that included a trip to St. John, but you could check Princess' website for other excursions.

I walked through the spa and when I asked about the spa pool, I was directed to the adult pool located under the Sanctuary area (see photo in post 7 of this thread). I didn't swim in this pool though...I have no idea if it simulated doing laps or not. I did not see a thermal area such as on NCL in the Princess spa, but I really just kind of walked through quickly, so it's possible I missed it. The adult pool under the Sanctuary is free, but there is a charge to use the Sanctuary ($10 for 1/2 day, 8 am to 12:30 pm or 1 pm to 5:30 pm and $20 for the full day. There is a week pass available too, not sure of the price).

We had bathrobes in our inside cabin, so I assume all cabins have them.

We don't smoke and found plenty of smoke free areas. I don't remember ever smelling smoke.

Sorry, we did not go to the Captain's dinner, so I have no information on this at all.

As for adding photos, first you have to upload your photos to a site such as picasa or photobucket. This is so cruise critic's server is not loaded down with everyone's photos. Then, to add a photo, click on the yellow icon in the reply box that looks like a postage stamp with a mountain. You then copy the image address for the photo you want to add. To get the image address, right click the photo in your photo sharing site. When you preview your post, you should see a larger version of your photo from just a thumbnail. How large depends upon the specifications you set when you uploaded your photos. I think I use 360 x 480. Thanks to scraphappylady, who told me the how to add photos!!

Did you like NCL? We did the Star to Alaska last summer and found the MDR horrible. Felt like we had to pay for one of the restaurants that charged a surcharge to get a decent meal and even those were hit or miss. I did a "mini review" (post 68) as part of this thread in response to a question.

Enjoy your anniversary cruise. This was a first anniversary cruise for DH and myself! We have a way to go to get to 30!!

Where does the ship dock in St. Thomas? Can we walk from the dock to Blackbeard's castle?

Can only answer this question. You will likely (99% sure) be docking at Crown Bay. A straight line from the dock to Blackbeard's castle is 1.83 Miles or 2.94 KMs (courtesy of Google Earth). Now it will likely be longer as you can't walk over water.

Enjoy, and look after the ship for me as I'll be getting on it as you are getting off :D

Leaving on the Emerald on Sunday. Has anyone taken a tour on Grand Turk. We want to go to the lighthouse and spend sometime there. Is it better to just get a cab or take the island tour (says you only get 15 minutes there) or does anyone have info on the on-off bus.

The ship docks in Crown Bay in St. Thomas. I have no idea if this is within walking distance to Blackbeard's Castle or not. During previous cruises, we have docked at Havensight in St. Thomas, which offers a lot more in terms of shopping and activity and is within walking distance of Paradise Point.

Can only answer this question. You will likely (99% sure) be docking at Crown Bay. A straight line from the dock to Blackbeard's castle is 1.83 Miles or 2.94 KMs (courtesy of Google Earth). Now it will likely be longer as you can't walk over water.

Enjoy, and look after the ship for me as I'll be getting on it as you are getting off :D

Wow, we must have been typing our responses at the same time. And, you answered so much better!! That's why Cruise Critic is so great...you get so much input and information!

Wow, we must have been typing our responses at the same time. And, you answered so much better!! That's why Cruise Critic is so great...you get so much input and information!

Yes I am a little OCD when it comes to CC, especially being so close to getting on the boat. I am still very disappointed with the Junior Chef at Sea not being opened to my 6 yo. I was counting on getting my son on it.

Another review indicated earlier that it's for 8 and over. You get to hang out with the pastry chef for the day and they bring the cake you make to your dinner table, after a picture opts with the Exec chef.

Yes I am a little OCD when it comes to CC, especially being so close to getting on the boat. I am still very disappointed with the Junior Chef at Sea not being opened to my 6 yo. I was counting on getting my son on it.

Another review indicated earlier that it's for 8 and over. You get to hang out with the pastry chef for the day and they bring the cake you make to your dinner table, after a picture opts with the Exec chef.

I read about this program also...sounds like great fun for kids. You will just have to cruise again in 2 years when your son is 6!:)

Enjoy your cruise!

As for adding photos, first you have to upload your photos to a site such as picasa or photobucket. This is so cruise critic's server is not loaded down with everyone's photos. Then, to add a photo, click on the yellow icon in the reply box that looks like a postage stamp with a mountain. You then copy the image address for the photo you want to add. To get the image address, right click the photo in your photo sharing site. When you preview your post, you should see a larger version of your photo from just a thumbnail. How large depends upon the specifications you set when you uploaded your photos. I think I use 360 x 480. Thanks to scraphappylady, who told me the how to add photos!!

Sorry, I checked the specifications I used to upload to photobucket and it was 640 x 480 to get larger photos.

Archived