Aos

I have searched about dry dock, but no one talks about what they did to the Adventure when it went in last year. I know they alway touch up paint and fix the carpet, but can anyone tell me what else they did to the ship? I go on her next year and was just wondering? I've been on the Marnier and thought it was a great ship:)

We were on Adventure this past October and in my eyes, she appeared to not be anymore "worn" than Mariner the last time we sailed on her. Both were in fine shape.

As far as any serious work like a new restaurant or bar added while in drydock, I don't think that happened.

Tim

No still the old CRT's. I am pretty sure this dry dock was NOT of the major refurb type, just cleaning and painting hull, replace carpet, touch up painting, you know "household" cleanup.

You will like Adventure. We sure did.

Tim

We got off AOS a week ago and we had a flat screen tv in our OS on deck 10. I can't remember if my inlaws also had one in the JS on the same deck. Other than that, I can't help you much with what more may have happened in dry dock last year.

Archived