My first post.

CruisingBull

This looks like a nice site to talk about cruising!

I cant wait for my next cruise. :D

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Bull!

You're right... this is a nice place to talk about cruising! We're all cruise lovers here. Don't be discouraged if a couple of folks are a bit quick tempered... they mean well.

Pull up a chair... read through some threads and ask any questions you can't find answers to!!!

:)

Welcome to CC! There is a wealth of info on these boards, for sure!

"Search" at the top right is your friend, too!

If you already have your cruise booked, go to the Roll Call section of the boards and see if there is a Roll Call going for your sailing...great way to make friends even before you board the ship.

Ask questions...lots of helpful folks on CC. (Ignore any who may give you a snarky answer...LOL!)

Something smells fishy, first post and they think this is a nice site.....

I don't think it's fishy. I just think they haven't encountered all the Negative Nelly's out there yet to spoil it for them. :D

- Sharon -

Welcome aboard! Tell us about yourself, how many cruises have you been on, what lines? Will this be your first? Where are you going? Do you have any questions? The boards do become addictive! Especially when your counting down to a cruise!

You'll find a wide range of people on this board, newbies, old salts :rolleyes:, captains of different ships and crew members, so just about any question you may have can be answered!

Everybody warns you about how addicting cruising can be but not once have I heard how addicting this sight can be! Be very careful....I haven't left this place since I booked mine. ;)

Ourtimenow: Read my signature! lol

Welcome aboard Bull!

I too am new to the CC "family"! I have been faithfully reading for about 4 months now! SO much information! Good and bad and I think it is great! So THANK YOU for all the different threads! My DH and I are on the Freedom in November and we are so excited!

Hi everyone.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I am not sure how to add a signature yet. I will fool around with that later I suppose.

I have cruised before.

I have been on Royal Caribbean. I found that a bit..I dont know...stuffy? Please dont yell at me for that.

Holland America Line too. That was pretty nice and will try them again sometime.

Carnival is great! I have been on Liberty, Victory, Legend, Pride, Destiny and Miracle.

I know some of you have done a lot more and I am still learning new things all of the time.

I dont have anything planned in concrete just yet but have a couple in mind.

I look forward to my time here though.

Thanks again everyone!

P.S.

I know MrCo9 was just funnin me. I can take a joke. I dont let little things bother me I can take it! LOL.

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Bull!

You're right... this is a nice place to talk about cruising! We're all cruise lovers here. Don't be discouraged if a couple of folks are a bit quick tempered... they mean well.

Pull up a chair... read through some threads and ask any questions you can't find answers to!!!

:)

If you have to leave the site, just put a towel on your chair and your chair will be available when you return.:)

Ourtimenow: Read my signature! lol

Welcome aboard Bull!

Ooooh! I need to make a signature line. Haven't done that yet! And the only thing that I can even remotely want on this sight is CHAT....or is it there and I just can't find it??

I too, welcome you aboard. Yep, basically a GREAT bunch of folks here, and we all have that "cruise addiction" thing in common. ;)

Sounds like you've got a super good cruisin' background already. You've sailed most of my favorite ships, (Carnival "Spirit" class) and with any luck, we'll meet aboard one of these days.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Ken

"SKY"

Everybody warns you about how addicting cruising can be but not once have I heard how addicting this sight can be! Be very careful....I haven't left this place since I booked mine. ;)

Haha very true statement. I have been here for hours a day since I joined. Love this site, so much useful info for our first cruise!!

Archived