Concierge Class - Expanded room service breakfast menu

Rob_Chris

But can someone tell me whether I can use my beverage package to buy the Mimosa?

The answer to the question is yes. BUT - only at a bar or dining room. Beverage package specifically says it is not good for room service, which is what I think you are asking.

The answer to the question is yes. BUT - only at a bar or dining room. Beverage package specifically says it is not good for room service, which is what I think you are asking.

Thanks! That's what I was asking so the answer is helpful.

• 9 months later...

This is not the right area for this question but maybe someone will have the answer anyway. We have rented bicycles for the day in Monterey on our September 26 cruise from Vancouver to San Diego. I am wondering if I could order sandwiches chips and fruit from room service around 8:30 or 9 in the morning so that we could picnic along the way.

This is not the right area for this question but maybe someone will have the answer anyway. We have rented bicycles for the day in Monterey on our September 26 cruise from Vancouver to San Diego. I am wondering if I could order sandwiches chips and fruit from room service around 8:30 or 9 in the morning so that we could picnic along the way.

NO.. there are strict rules about taking food off the ship . Each country has customs laws which prevent many foods ( except prepackaged) from being taken into port. Fruit is a huge no-no!!

• 1 year later...
NO.. there are strict rules about taking food off the ship . Each country has customs laws which prevent many foods ( except prepackaged) from being taken into port. Fruit is a huge no-no!!

And very often when you leave the ship you will see little puppies who help to enforce these rules.