Cape Canaveral in November

kaj1436

Not sure if this is the right area to be asking this question but I can't find anywhere else to do so.

Our cruise stops in Port Canaveral as part of our cruise in November. What will the temperature be like? Will it be warm enough to just to to Cocoa Beach and swim? What other options are there for young children? I don't think there will be time to rent a car and go to Disney for the day.

Thanks for your help.

Many do go to Disney, Universal and Sea World for the day - that's a lot of driving for a short (and expensive :eek:) day at a theme park. Weather in November may be warm enough to enjoy the beach; you could also tour the Kennedy Space center. Check out some of the Carnival Pride reviews for ideas on what others have done during this stop. Good luck!:)

Not sure if this is the right area to be asking this question but I can't find anywhere else to do so.

Our cruise stops in Port Canaveral as part of our cruise in November. What will the temperature be like? Will it be warm enough to just to to Cocoa Beach and swim? What other options are there for young children? I don't think there will be time to rent a car and go to Disney for the day.

Thanks for your help.

In all my years of living in Florida, November is most of the time "comfortable" - go to this thread and look at post #5 and it will answer just about all your questions that you may have including weather

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1119114

I was there the second weekend of October 2009 and second weekend of November 2009. It was FREEZING in October - we had to go to Wal-mart and buy a sweatshirt. In November it was very pleasant and capris and a t-shirt were great. It was in the 40's in October and 70's in November. But it was 80's the week before in October when my mother was there.

So temperatures can vary.

I would say unless heated pool - no swimming - kids maybe.

Archived