Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Feb 07 FT LAUDERDALE, FL 4:00pm

Tuesday, Feb 08 FUN DAY AT SEA

Wednesday, Feb 09 GRAND TURK 7:00am 3:00pm

Thursday, Feb 10 LA ROMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 9:00am 5:00pm

Friday, Feb 11 CURACAO 1:00pm 10:00pm

Saturday, Feb 12 ARUBA 8:00am 4:00pm

Sunday, Feb 13 FUN DAY AT SEA

Monday, Feb 14 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 15 FT LAUDERDALE, FL 8:00am

Oh, I hope not - cuts into two different work weeks too much. :(

I believe Bill (Dhlexpress102) has posted the itinerary for a Feb 2011 cruise....not the one we are looking to book for this group cruise...:p

I'm afraid we are going to have to continue to "wait" a little longer to see what we want to see on the Carnival website. :eek:

No worries...we are looking to cruise Saturday through Sunday if at all possible. :)

HI Sue and Phyllis! Glad to see you here! :cool:

myway100766, mambo110, and Kissyfur19 - so glad you're interested! I am confident you will love this group to cruise with! :)

Sheila<----------- your CC Group Cruise Leader Wannabe :cool:

You're right, Mary. Thanks for posting that. :)

We are also booked on this cruise in January, 2011, (though not your're sailing:(). The strange thing is that if I go into My Cruise on the Carnival website, there is a whole list of Aruba excursions I can book. Wonder why they are not listed in the Shore Excursions list from the Carnival Home page? (Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm!:p)

Sounds like Carnival needs to get busy working on their webpages! :D

Sheila<---------your CC Group Cruise Leader Wannabe :cool:

Hi Sheila,

I see you say you're booked on this cruise Jan 11-which date? We're booked for Jan, 6, 2011. Any chance that's the date you're going? Right now, we've got 4 cabins booked.

Pat

Is this a repo cruise?

Nope! The Miracle is sailing to these ports on various dates on a trial run. Many of us are hoping they continue into 2012. Hopefully, Carnival sees the interest and does this southern run on a regular basis.

We were on the Freedom in Feb and the future cruise people were jumping up and down saying how well the Aruba itinerary is selling and the price is going up due to the demand.

Surprising that Carnival has not added more cruises to Aruba.

We were on the Freedom in Feb and the future cruise people were jumping up and down saying how well the Aruba itinerary is selling and the price is going up due to the demand.

Isn't that the truth. I'm surprised that they haven't come up with something for 2012. When they do get something set up it will be interesting what the pricing is..

Of course you have to consider a Cruise with this Group is Priceless

Ok, I've finally made up my mind! Have been going crazy trying to chose a cruise for family of 5. Do we go Dream, Glory, or Legend? Should we fly to SJ and take a cruise from there?

Finally have decided to just wait until prices for the CC group come up and go with you all.:D So no matter where you guys are going count us in. Hopefully you don't decide to go to Europe!:eek:

My husband and I were talking with our friends on our last cruise in March about going to

Aruba. I can usually get time off pretty easily that time of the year, so even though we

have never done a group cruise with cruise critic, I think that we will give it a try.

Are the prices usually better than early saver? We have met lots and lots of nice people

from cruise-critic before, so I'm sure the company could not get much better!

Ok, I've finally made up my mind! Have been going crazy trying to chose a cruise for family of 5. Do we go Dream, Glory, or Legend? Should we fly to SJ and take a cruise from there?

Finally have decided to just wait until prices for the CC group come up and go with you all.:D So no matter where you guys are going count us in. Hopefully you don't decide to go to Europe!

Great! You will not regret it! (PS...no worries about Europe...we like the caribbean sunshine in winter too much!)

ME Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and

Fern too tooooooooooooooo

Regina

Hi Regina! Happy to see you and Fern will be "waitin" with us again! :D

My husband and I were talking with our friends on our last cruise in March about going to

Aruba. I can usually get time off pretty easily that time of the year, so even though we

have never done a group cruise with cruise critic, I think that we will give it a try.

Are the prices usually better than early saver? We have met lots and lots of nice people

Welcome aboard!

We'll have to "wait" and see about the pricing. It is usually better than the regular rates and there are usually extra perks like onboard credit. Right now it is all a guessing game. We just have to "wait" and see what Carnival comes up with.

One thing I can tell you for certain...you will never sail with a nicer more welcoming fun group than this one! Our motto is and always has been "The more the merrier!" If you like an active Roll Call thread you will LOVE this group! We love to plan...not just meet-n-greets or shore excursions but things like 70's Night at the disco, Celebrity Look-a-Like contest, Cabin Crawls and our famous Red Duds night! You will never be at a loss for someone to chat-up the cruise with here on CC so don't let a little thing like a 650ish day wait hold you back! We look at it as an extended amount of time to anticipate and plan!

So great to see so much interest! Keep 'em coming cuz you know what we always say...

THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!:D

Finally have decided to just wait until prices for the CC group come up and go with you all.:D So no matter where you guys are going count us in. Hopefully you don't decide to go to Europe!

Awww-right!! You won't be sorry you chose to cruise with this bunch! They are wonderful! :cool:

ME Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and

Fern too tooooooooooooooo

Regina

Yeah! Regina, it will so nice to see your smiling faces again! :p

You're right about this bunch being great company!

And we love to add new people to the mix....THE MORE THE MERRIER!!! :D

Bill, I hope you and Stu are right! We are counting on it! :p

Sheila<--------------your Group Cruise Leader Wannabe:cool:

I LOOOOOOVE Aruba! I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this one!

We have never been to Aruba and everyone has good things to say about it so we are really hoping to stop there. The other ports look great too. The only port on this itinerary that we have visited is Grand Turk and we loved that island so it would be great to go back.

Keeping our fingers crossed that Carnival offers this southern caribbean cruise in late January/early February 2012! :)

Debbie--------->>will be sailing with this group (and Sheila, the best group cruise leader around) in 2012 no matter where the group decides to go! :D

I would be interested in this as well. Sailed Miracle before and loved this ship.

I might have missed it. Where does she sail out of?

Kim

Maybe we'll finally get to meet! Have a DOD for me on the Spirit in a couple weeks. :o

I would be interested in this as well. Sailed Miracle before and loved this ship.

I might have missed it. Where does she sail out of?

Kim

We don't know yet. :o

Carnival has not released the sail dates/itinerary/embarkation port for Miracle's 2012 sailings yet. We are hoping (and staying very focused) that it will do the southern caribbean itinerary in 2012 that it is now doing in early 2011. If that's the case, we will probably sail out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Keep those fingers crossed everyone! :)

Here's my wish list:

# 1 - Miracle Southern Caribbean

# 2 - Freedom Western Caribbean

Just thought I'd throw a alternative in the ring just in case Carnival doesn't repeat the Aruba itinerary in 2012. :o

Archived