price drop question

crabbdock

I just checked and the price has dropped for my upcoming cruise and I am not sure what to do. I booked Fun Select, final payment isnt untill July, so it isnt paid off yet. My question is, do I call Carnival or is there a place online, and what do I ask for, price reduction, or OBC? Do I call now or wait till my PVP is in tomorrow? Just a heads up to everyone to go check out their cruise price, looks like the fairy has been busy lowering prices today. Thanks

Good for you that you have a price drop, but most arent seeing them...

Call Carnival now, I think they answer the phone 24/7. You dont have to talk to your PVP for a price drop, anyone can handle it.

no, there isnt a place online to take care of it, you need to call. call the toll free number

I just checked and the price has dropped for my upcoming cruise and I am not sure what to do. I booked Fun Select, final payment isnt untill July, so it isnt paid off yet. My question is, do I call Carnival or is there a place online, and what do I ask for, price reduction, or OBC? Do I call now or wait till my PVP is in tomorrow? Just a heads up to everyone to go check out their cruise price, looks like the fairy has been busy lowering prices today. Thanks

Just call and tell them you saw a price decrease. If it's apples to apples they should reduce the amount due at final payment.

I'm ES and just saw the sale for the next 72 hours so sent in the form. Don't know if it's for new bookings only so what the hay. All they can say is no.

Bill

Just call and tell them you saw a price decrease. If it's apples to apples they should reduce the amount due at final payment.

I'm ES and just saw the sale for the next 72 hours so sent in the form. Don't know if it's for new bookings only so what the hay. All they can say is no.

Just saw you got some $$ off. Congrats.

Bill

Archived